Short question (literally) -positions?

I am 5'1 and my bf is 6'1 and I (we? hehe) REALLY want to try sex standing up but can never seem to quite get everything ... err ... aligned properly or get into a comfortable position for both of us if we do manage to 'get aligned' eg once we tried it in the shower and i was on my utmost tiptoes and it was good for a bit but i was concentrating more on not slipping and falling so we got bored and ended up on the bed (again) lol

anyone got some solutions?

we did kind of try that but (and no offence to my boy!!!) he's a bit of a wiener and can't support me (either that or i seriously gotta lose some weight!)

\

LMAO that is funny. Seriously though, Have you looked in the Karma Sutra... gotta be something in there that is workable for you two.

haha thanx for the suggestions guys!!! don't know about the platforms (or the stilts ...) due to my innate clumsiness/balancing probs. i don't get to see my boy until the weekend but i'll let you guys know how it goes!!! haha

The stilts suggestion was only meant to be funny. But your attitude about trying things, that's good. Enjoy.