G-Spot & Fear of Urinating

Hey everybody! Quick question: I know that when you are stimulating the g-spot and she's getting aroused/close to an orgasm, she has the sudden urge to urinate.

I'm sure I'm stimulating it since she moans and squirms. I really want her to feel a g-spot orgasm and to cum, yet when it seems that she's almost there (louder moaning, squeezing her muscles, etc.), she pushes me away and doesn't allow me to finish.

I'm guessing the urge to urinate is somehow scaring her in that if I continue, she'd make a nice mess all over me. Any tips/advice to coax her to let me finish?

My god this has just made me feel a whole lot better about something that has plagued me for years! In certain sexual positions (Me on top) or in certain foreplay, especially the one you mentioned above, I get that same urge and it does frighten me out of following through with the orgasm and i always push my boyfriend away. He notices I do this, but he doesnt know why and I have never been brave enough to tell him. I think its amazing that your girlfriend is able to tell you these things and also that you are so understanding about it.

As for changing her behaviour I have no idea because I do the same thing.

Don't worry, she should not fear, most likely she can't urinate (like us) and even if so only a little.

Relaxing is important, doggy or rear-entry (NOT anal) is good. Keep going slowly, the first time it will take longer > 15-45 min, and it may take several tries, but as she gains experience, it will be quicker.

She will have a great one, blackout, often cry the first time and be dead cat thereafter.

In sexuality section of Wicked is a link.

Enjoy!

Hey everybody! Quick question: I know that when you are stimulating the g-spot and she's getting aroused/close to an orgasm, she has the sudden urge to urinate.

That sudden urge to urinate is SUCH A GOOD SIGN!!

It's actually the sensation you get right before you're

about to "squirt" (or in more PC terms it's called "female ejaculation").

link removed

Read up on this and try to help her work thru the parts

of being scared and stopping.

She (and you) won't be disappointed!

I say let it rip. Most guys really don't care if something goes flying through the air during sex, and I assume you are the same way. Encourage her to relax and let it happen. Try doing it with a towel under both of you if she's afraid of making a mess. My wife has squirted several times and totally soaked the sheets, but it's oh so sexy.

I'm sure I'm stimulating it since she moans and squirms. I really want her to feel a g-spot orgasm and to cum, yet when it seems that she's almost there (louder moaning, squeezing her muscles, etc.), she pushes me away and doesn't allow me to finish.

I'm guessing the urge to urinate is somehow scaring her in that if I continue, she'd make a nice mess all over me. Any tips/advice to coax her to let me finish?

I really wonder sometimes. My girlfriend swears she is having orgasms and does so easily through vaginal penetration alone (and in many positions). But she got a little perturbed at me the other day. I told her more than 1/2 of all women can't orgasm through staight vaginal intercouse and she looked at me like I was cross eyed. I thought that little tidbit was common knowledge?

It gets to be too much for her too and she pushes me away and makes me stop. She told me that IS her orgasm. I think she is a bit confused. I hate to have doubts about this as I feel she should know her own body backwards and forwards but somehow I doubt that is the case. She is also unable to put in to words what an orgasm feels like for her. Tough for me to judge. She tells me each orgasm she has is distinctly different. How to find common ground?