so horny i can't stand it...

o.k.

i just need to say this. i've been separated from my husband for a month now. the last time we had sex was actually pretty good , strangely. but things have been bad between us now for almost 3 years.

i kept having fantasies about other men. (sometimes women!) and feeling so guilty...but things between us will never work out. now that it is over - i can go out and sleep with anyone...and i'm so freaked out - it's all i can think about sometimes. not that it's ever as good as the fantasy, but even bad sex would be like a mirage in a desert right now!

i just went out and bought 3 new sexy thongs. i have been calling up "old guy friends" that i think i might want to get together with. i'm going out this weekend - and i have never felt so hot and sexy in my life. in the past month i just lost 8 pounds - so i am wearing all my old skimpy summer clothes. i can't get over it. but the suspense is killing me. i really feel sorry for the first guy i hook up with, because it might take me the whole weekend to get it out of my system!!!

thanks.

lizard

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow - is that all one has to do to get men to swarm is say, "I'm so horny" site unseen even....

Well Lizard, don't go do the sex with anyone route, unless you're really safe. But have fun and good luck!

Nope. But talking about how you cant take it anymore, the new lingerie you bought etc etc will do it.

wow - is that all one has to do to get men to swarm is say, "I'm so horny" site unseen even...

Yeah, pretty much, we're guys...what can I say?????

But she did say she never looked and felt so sexy in her life, bought lingerie, lost weight, etc. That's plenty good enough for me...and the "whole weekend thing" put it over the top...