cyber sex

Its like reading a sex story except you are involved in it. You have say what is going to happen next.

Sometimes I think it can be really fun others I just get bored especailly when its just someone random. I have only done that once the rest with guys I have talked to for awhile.

Last night I saw on NBC news....how a woman caught her husband, by use of some kind of software, doing this. And now she is using it as proof in her Divorce. Meaning he will lose his house, his kids and his money.

So, I dont think its right if you are married, dating or exclusive to someone. I think chatting is fine...but not expressing sexual desires to someone other than you partner.

I think if you are single, go for it. Its safer than real sex....keeps you out of the emotional battle. It just should not replace real contact with others.

• 1 month later...

It's well worth it - good clean fun. The girl I did it with had been an e-buddy for a while and neither of us were involved with anyone. We've done it a few times (not very often), but we've remained good friends.

We were both in a cheeky mood and we were flirting - the next thing I know it just happened.

I say go for it - but be careful who you do it with and don't give out too much personal information. Stay away from chat rooms and try to make a contact some other way. Random guys you meet in chat rooms are often losers.

• 3 years later...

cyber sex, i use to think the people who did it was weird but since my boyfriend is in another country i have to admit we have done it a few times via skype over webcam. it's a little bit of fun but i would NEVER EVER do that with a stranger or just someone random. it took me even a year or so to "try" it and i think to be honest we are really noobs at it but we both like it cuz things usually get pretty funny since we don't know what words to use and stuff. the few times we did it we ended up laughing about it, i think it's just another way to get close to someone who you can't get close to in real life physically with hehehehe.

i don't think it is disgusting if you have cyber sex with your loved ones but if its a total stranger going into chat rooms and cybering, i think thats just uhh disgusting and desperate hehehe.

Your the star of your own hot and juicy *one night stand.*

Personally, it doesn't rock my cookies. I guess, for some it's a way to pass the sexual frustration and tension one may be feeling or have. And yes, alot of people do, do it.

It's amazing too, how many do it when there partner's away and how it's becoming an not so uncommon occurrence these days. However, if one is in a relationship where sex is scarce (ie. long distance, cyber...), it can be an emotional filler...sometimes it's better rather than letting the *cookie* bake for to long.

Now with strangers, I take it as a joke. And, see it as a desperate attempt to get the cookies off...but hey rather a cyber * * * * than in the *real* world, right?

Haha, needless to say I've did it here and there...but not my kinda thing. If I want a good sex story, I'll just read a Joanna Lindsay.

I've done it a few times as more of a laugh than anything else. I did come accross one guy who made it so unbelievably hot. It was better than any sex story I've ever read. I don't make a habit of cybering though.

As for "wrong" and "disgusting", I don't think so. It's just mild entertainment and it's usually harmless. I don't even think I'd care if my SO did it. As long as there's no physical or emotional connection, it's fine in my mind.

Cyber sex can be fun though, although I've only done it with someone I was in a relationship with already anyways. You can kinda explore your likes and dislikes that way and share a fantasy together when you can't act it out in real for some reason or another (distance, not ready for the real thing yet, etc).

I do consider it intimate like "offline" sex, so I have no interest in doing it with some random stranger though.

• 1 month later...
it seems there are a lot of people who have cyber sex. what are your opinons about this? do you enjoy it? think it is wrong? disgusting? what is your opinon...

if done with strangers i find it lacking in character but exciting as hell. I have been involved in it with both gf and people i have talked to on line and i don't brag about that fact to my family and friends. I am a bit ashamed

• 4 weeks later...

At first I thought cybersex was weird, until it just sorta happened one night with my bf. It was awesome. We are in a long distance relationship, and we won't be seeing each other for a few more weeks once the semester ends.

The session lasted 2 and a half hours... oh it was great, i was so aroused the entire time, and thinking of my boyfriend on the other end getting off was pretty hot.

It's another way to explore your fantasies. They don't have to be acted on in real life, but this can be a good precursor to it.

I read that some of you find it weird to cyber with anyone other than someone random, and not your SO.... I feel the opposite. I think it would be weird with someone I didn't know or had romantic feelings for.

Mmmmmmm....not me. My ex SO and I met online. We lived 600 miles apart and we knew before we met that there was tremendous chemistry between us. And phone sex.....if you aren't shy, can be absolutely torrid.

I'm blushing just thinking about it.

I think that phone sex especially, is a very healthy sexual activity. Because you have to be very comfortable with your sexuality and telling you lover, in colorful terms, exactly what you want and how you want it.

If you haven't tried it......you do not know what you are missing.