I Hate That I Love Men!!!!

I hate that I love men, there I said it.

I can't stand them, as their actions have a peculiar way of getting deeply under my skin, but I want them still.

If there were a lesbian pill I would take it, but there's not.

Any practical suggestions, and no a dildo won't do, it's just not the same.

You might want to try going to counseling and seeking a therapist, they can help you right ways to sort out your unresolved anger. Your may have been a horrible sadistic person, thus shattering your views on men and relations, but it doens't mean every one of them are like that. If you count the whole world population, there are more nice guys than those you hear on the news. Also, you may want to stop listening to the news for a while, all they mostly likely seem to show is terrible events so by watching them it won't help you feel better.

There Red don't that feel better, I could tell you had a dislike of male kind, I have knowen other women who felt the same way, one greek woman I knew comes to mind.

Her problem was she grow up in a very male domitated inviremt with lots of uncles and brothers who treaterd her like a, small girl, prinsess, and wife mitireal (once tney had desided on the right man for her), I'm not saying this is where you male dislice comes from just that I have come accross it befor. X was a grate woman to know I liked her a lot

she came to the UK to get away from the stifaling of her free will on creet. Here she did as she liked but she still had this chip about men telling her what to do, ever time she started seeing a guy he would at some point put a point of view or activitie and she would blow up in his face. (I was there once when she did) boor guy had no idear what he had done to up set her, I ran after her to camer her down but then she had a go at me for trying that (just anther men trying to control her) I could see why she was like this but when some ones telling you to B**** off its hard to get the infoamtion accross. We did chat about it some weeks later . We she met a greek guy here in london not long after that and now they have 2 kids and back in Grease, her dad and brothers hate the Guy but he's rich as stink (shipping) becouse they don't have a say.

men can be nuts some times.

I have no idear if my words help at all

No, I've never really been in an environment where I felt controlled, coddled or condescended by men, so that's not the problem per se, but I don't know, perhaps it's that I happen to be both smart and emotionally intelligent, so when engaging men in something as simple as a conversation, or as complex as an intimate relationship, I find them to be, well somewhat disappointing. Don't judge me please I am just expressing my honest opinion.

No, I've never really been in an environment where I felt controlled, coddled or condescended by men, so that's not the problem per se, but I don't know, perhaps it's that I happen to be both smart and emotionally intelligent, so when engaging men in something as simple as a conversation, or as complex as an intimate relationship, I find them to be, well somewhat disappointing. Don't judge me please I am just expressing my honest opinion.

But if that was true would you not feel the same way with your female relationships as well or are you saying all they female freands are aqwantances are smart and emotionally intelligent.

I dont this that is the problem

As for love

Love is a dance

it takes two and its upto you both how well you move.

+

I was like you most women I went out with lived in a shalow sea, never looking deeper than they needed to. I found that very very very fustrating.

Q: What are we doing today?

A: One of a numer of things which depending on th e1st one may or may not line up to make our actions for today.

Q what?

A: (10 Mins chat out lining the vearibules which would lead to any one of a number of days we could have.)

Q are you such a freak!

A: Your dumped NEXT!

Was not until I met my wife that a met some one who thinks in a non-liners way about the veribels, shes just like me sees life as posbiultys every day.

So you could have a long wait until a man comes along that your respect.

or could it be your have a

superiority complex

n.

1. An exaggerated feeling of being superior to others.

2. A psychological defense mechanism in which feelings of superiority counter or conceal feelings of inferiority.

Becouse I know I have one

At points in my past, when I was single and disgusted with the opposite sex, I thought the answer might lie in switching teams. (similar to your idea of a "lesbian pill")

Then I realized, all the inconsiderate, hurtful, shallow, bone-headed things I so loved to blame on men were all things that women could and have done, too. I was never on the receiving end of it from a woman, since I never had that kind of relationship with a woman, so it was easy to think a relationship with another woman would be easier/superior/preferable.

At the end of the day, both sexes are equally capable of bad behavior and stupidity. Neither's cornered the market on it.

Realization: it's not men or women that irritate me...it's people in general. There are very few people I like enough to want to spend significant amounts of time with. In limited doses, just about everybody is ok...but most of the time, I prefer my own company.

In some twisted way, dealing with the opposite sex got easier once I realized they didn't have a monopoly on bad behavior, stupidity, insensitivity, etc.....

Realization: it's not men or women that irritate me...it's people in general. There are very few people I like enough to want to spend significant amounts of time with. In limited doses, just about everybody is ok...but most of the time, I prefer my own company.

BINGO!

Yes to all the above posters, I agree. When you are a heterosexual misanthrope it's easy to focus, and place blame on the opposite sex, when in truth many if not most people suck. Mayhaps I'm just bitter becuase I've never met a man who's surprised me, or swept me off my feet, but at least I've got myself and I'm pretty awesome so who needs this thing called "love" anyway.

BINGO!

There is a lot of truth in this from my perspective for people other then gf and kids which one must compromise for. Guess this is one reason why I find eNotAlone interesting.

Mayhaps I'm just bitter becuase I've never met a man who's surprised me, or swept me off my feet, but at least I've got myself and I'm pretty awesome so who needs this thing called "love" anyway.

Hey, girlie, it took 37 years before I found one I wanted to marry, although I'd had offers prior to that.

In hindsight, it was a good thing I turned down those prior offers...I woulda had to kill someone by now, and I just can't see doing the prison thing.

There you have it sweetheart (redqueen) - this is the problem (if you want to called it that of all the issues you've been faced with & will continue to navigate through (i know i live it) !!!

for all you out there who haven't figured it out yet.... Most people are stupid & ignorance is bliss -

it's both unfortunate and fortunate that some people out there just don't have enough sense to realize when they are being screwed over !!!

redqueen

shes2smart

annie24

itsallgrand - you guy's rock !

there's nothing better than articulate, intelligent and confident women !

I going to make a stand for the stupid & ignorance masses out there you intelligent well adjusted commentators on this thread like to condescend to.

You know what to others your the stupid & ignorance ones, the ones that look down an there work in the malls, bars, gas stations. The bank teller, cop, waiter all trying to get on with there life will intellectual snobs pour derision on there life's as some how less worthy.

You know what I'm talking about it's that look of contempt you give the little guy when he fails to perform in a way you deem to be you god given right to expect.

Who made you better?

Who gave you the right to judge them?

Shame on you.

Your no different, we are all stupid & ignorant if you think other wise then you are fooling yourselfs.