Question for the guys.. do guys hate flat girls?

Hey I was just wondering something. If you are a girl who is pretty flat, and with no curves, Does that mean no guy will like you? Do attractive guys only like girls who have a full chest, and big hips/butt? Does every guy only like that?

I am 5'4", 114 pounds and bra size 32 A. ... so yeah I have like no shape. Erg guys are so glad they don't have to worry about this.

So guys...

what is your reasoning about flat girls?

Boobs are for feeding babies.

that's strange, I thought mammary glands and nipples were?

Anyway about the whole "boob" thing, I have moderately sized breasts, and I assure you, the only thing they are good for, is attracting the wrong kind of guys, and getting in the way in all athletic pursuits.

Can you hold hands with a boob?

Can you have an intelligent conversation with a boob?

Can you marry a boob?

Can you raise kids with a boob?

Can you make love to a boob... ok, can the boob make love to you?

Some of the girls I had a crush on were A-cups.

Come to think of it, I have been called a boob on many occasions, so maybe the answer is yes to all.

yes, my hands hold my boobs on a daily basis

once or twice, but it ended in an argument

Can you marry a boob?

no, I don't think, but who knows?

yes, breastfeeding I believe is critical

love? no, but sexytime, yes.

same here, small breasts are perkier, and more friendly in conversation

Hey I was just wondering something. If you are a girl who is pretty flat, and with no curves, Does that mean no guy will like you? Do attractive guys only like girls who have a full chest, and big hips/butt? Does every guy only like that?

I am 5'4", 114 pounds and bra size 32 A. ... so yeah I have like no shape. Erg guys are so glad they don't have to worry about this.

So guys...

I tell you a secret. Breasts need love too, massaging breasts twice a day for 5-10 minutes with errect nipples for a month will show. Feels good too .

If you have a lover, you can ask for the massage of course. Try some massage oil.

As to men, I like proportion. Would C or D-cups on your frame look great - I don't think so. Besides, a decent guy will like you for more than your breasts.

In short, do not worry, be happy.

The last girl I got freaky with is 5ft 7ins and probably weighs no more than 110lbs. She's a very slim, flat Cantonese girl.

And wow, is she hot! ...

Once you warm them up... My first wife was Cantonese of Thai/Mainland-chinese descent. She could not have kids, would not adopt and is a monk on Lantau island now.

So guys...

I like flat girls...

My gf is 36 A, or so she says, as sometimes it is quite evident her boobs do not fill the cups...

But I love her small breats! As she said, they are "a mouthfull"

And she is not the first girl I've dated with little or no breasts, and to be honest, I like them better with small breasts.

Can you marry a boob?

yes, yes

yes yes yes

Alrighty. uhm personally I'm a butt man. I don't like big butts. I'm happy with anything, truthfully I think I'm more of a smiles/face kinda guy.

I'm 5'2" with the same bra size as you and weigh somewhere between 98 and 102 lbs. I've had plenty of guys hit on me. I've even been stopped in the street just to be told I'm attractive and I don't have a huge bum, either. Plenty of guys care about a lot more than having a huge pair of boobs and a gigantic booty to grab a hold of; there are other much more important things.

Well, that is true.

There was this girl I wanted to date on my early years in University. She was from Argentina. And, she was a doll. She had a nice/OK body, but the face of an angel.

Now, I never went on a date with her. Why? Well, I got to know her, and she was SO DUMB... Real turn off. I got tired of her at some point, then she pursued me, but man, I really didn't felt like wasting my time "talking" to someone that dumb. She had nothing interesting to say, at some point she told me three times the same story about her ferret and a lizard, obviously, she didn't remember she had already told me the story. And the story wasn't even funny, so the real scary part was, that was the best she had to talk about.

Unless a guy is a movie star, or lives on an island with 99% of the population being female, most guys do not have the luxury choice of choosing to date women based on breast size alone. Sure, there are some guys out there who refuse to date a woman unless she has a certain cup size, but these guys must be prepared to have great patience, or spend many a lonely Saturday night on the couch.

You are perfect and i did date you.

So guys...

I don't think most of us think like that....i haven't come accross a guy who has told me oh that girl is like this n that. Come to think of it, all of my friends already have gfs and they are very much settled in life.

My ex used to be so obsessed with her height cause me being 5'10 and she being 5'4, had a pretty hard time makin her believe i really never thought about her height as such.

Did anybody make you feel like that?

Some guys are really into boobs. Others into legs and A. Some into face.

Personally, I like a nice face, and nice legs. I also like a nice A, but I don't worry about that because if the legs are nice, then the A is automatically good, IMO.

Breasts? For me that's a nice bonus, but not a requirement for attraction. Boobs are just icing on the cake for me, but not the cake.

i.e. - if a woman has a nice face and legs I'm physically attracted and boobs don't matter much. That's me. i.e. - I'm boobs optional.

On the other hand, the boob guys I know (I personally know several) have to have medium or bigger boobs to be physically attracted.

Another thing, I personally think any size boob is attractive, if reasonably firm and perky. Size is not an issue for me. That's me, quality over quantity. Other guys vary.

Some guys like skinny women, some like shapely, some like fat (true). I like skinny and/or shapely. A friend of mine likes them fat, but his women only look fat to me. To him they look hot. Guys vary a lot in what they like.

My point is this: Ladies: Don't try to change yourself to fit what some man wants. Find a man who thinks you're hot as you are. Exercise and self improvement are good for you (of course), but it's also good to find someone who likes you as you are.

FYI - I don't consider a boob job to be self improvement. I consider it to be a foolish, expensive, painful, health risk. I'd rather have a woman with real small ones than fake big ones.

Excercise is true self improvement and is healthy. Any person is more attractive when physically fit.

Also, I've noticed that some ladies get really upset that looks matter to guys. Actually, they don't matter to all guys. Some don't care. However, most of us do, but we each like something different because we vary in our tastes.

Also, men who are attracted to certain qualities, whatever they may be, should not have to be ashamed of that. It's natural to have personal preferenes. Both men and women have preferences.

However, looks are only one part of many things that make up attraction in a man's mind. Much of it is personality. I like kind, outgoing women. Most guys care about personality. Intelligence also matters to some men. I prefer smart women, some men don't. Some don't care one way or the other about brains.

Men vary a lot. Preferences are not necessarily requirements.

Charley

What I'm saying is this:

Promote your personal best features. If you're flat, then display face, legs and A. Then the leg guys and the A guys will be after you. They don't care much about boobs. Very often the flatter women have the best legs and A.

In additon, don't under estimate the power of your personality to attract. Confidence in yourself would greatly help this. Don't worry about your boobs. Just think about your other good features: personality, face, legs, and A. Then you'll be more confident and sexy starting from your attitude.

FYI- It's a scientifically proven fact that a woman's face is the thing that is most important to physically attracting men. Research was done on men's preferences and face was tops on the list. So don't worry about the boobs so much. No I don't remember the name of the study. I watched it on educational T.V. a few years back.