Just wondering what girls views are on male fetishes, and what kind of stuff people are into.

Personally i have a thing for women in nurses gear, wearing stockings and holdups. not stupid red latex costumes but the regular gear. maybe i'll be a doctor when i'm older. anyway i had a great time when i was in hospital recently! would you dress up for your bf?

The other thing which my gf used to think was freaky is that i have a huge foot fetish, which is great at this time of year with all the girls wearing skirts and sandals. do girls mind having their feet kissed and licked or is it disgusting?

I have no problem with fetishes, having a couple of my own.

I think as long as it's an addition to your sexual behaviour and not the sole focus, there is no problem. Someone who likes to kiss feet would not bother me, someone who was only interested in feet to the exclusion of everything else would.

I think all women would like some male fetishes, would dislike some, and wouldn't care for some. Yes, that's a blanket statement, I know.

As far as my fetishes - not so much a fetish, but I tend to go for super skinny women with long legs and are ultra feminine. I guess it could be considered a slight fetish, but more a preference.

A fetish is defined as "Something that is not innately sexual that has been sexualize." Being aroused by a woman in full nurse uniform would definitely fall under this catagory, superskinny fems wouldn't, haha. Whether or not your partner understands and/or participates in a particular fetish is entirely personal preference. Like Scotcha said, a woman with super ticklish feet might have a hard time accomodating to a man's foot fetish, not because she thought the fetish was unusual but simply because handling her feet makes her laugh like a hyena. Also, someone with a severe allergy would be unable to participate with a latex fetish, they may like the way it looks but health issues wouldn't make it feasable. It really all depends on the fetish, how extreme it is, and your partner's personal boundaries. A man might be all for tying up his girlfriend because she likes the feeling of being restrained but would draw the line at taking a paddle to her behind because she also has a spanking fetish. Sometimes a generalized discussion with your partner in regards to their thoughts on fetishes and the like is necessary before you spring a "Can you put on this bridle and hand me the crop, please?" on him/her.

Feet ... hmm, I don't know. It would depend on how the guy went about it.

My boyfriend's a butt kinda guy. I remember when we were first together, just hanging out or whatever, he'd put his hand on my butt or slap it if we were alone and he was passing by. I then discovered how much he loves to fondle and touch my butt. He even slapped it a few times which I didn't think much about and he assumed it was ok with me since I didn't say "Err, what are you doing?" or look turned off. I now find it hot, especially during foreplay. He likes being the dominant one and he likes that it turns me on and loves that I'm cool with it.

I know he also has a thing for women being dressed up in a school girl outfit and pigtails. I find this amusing. He of course doesn't want to sleep with school girls. I think he just likes the outfit on a grown woman and being dominant. Though I have YET to consider playing that role. At this point, the only thing I would do is the pigtails, however, my hair is a bit too short to do it

Anywho, just depends on how experiemental and open minded your partner is willing to be.

I dressed up for my boyfriend once My friend bought me a french maid outfit.... we had alot of fun with it that night!!

She got it from this store, BNT (Bras 'n Things, its called). They have really cute lil nurse outfits in there too... I'd LOVE it if I went shopping with him and dragged him into that store and he bought me the lil "naughty nurse" outfit, lol. Or any sort of lingerie at all, lol

I have a nose fetish. No, actually it's an Eskimo Kissing fetish because I've seen some stuff with nose fetishes that disturb me.

I have another fetish and I bet I'm the only one who has it because when I mentioned it to a few of my lady friends, they all said, "That's a new one." At least it's harmless. And it all began when I was in 1st grade, something that happened by accident with my first and only girlfriend. Go figure.

I have another fetish and I bet I'm the only one who has it because when I mentioned it to a few of my lady friends, they all said, "That's a new one." At least it's harmless. And it all began when I was in 1st grade, something that happened by accident with my first and only girlfriend. Go figure.

And whats that?

... just realised I missed one of the questions;

getting my feet kissed... hmmm, I dunno. Personally, i've never seen my feet as anything sexual at all, they're really sensitive from living in shoes all my life instead of running barefoot like all the other lil country kids and if someone i'd just gotten involved with just went for my feet i'd be pretty weirded out, or if they were just like, out of the blue, "I have a foot fetish!" So I dont know how exactly you'd have to go about bringing it up..

But then again, I dont want to say I know I wouldn't like it... My boyfriend (as a joke once, I think) nibbled my ear and I got incredibly turned on haha. Before that I was always like "how can people like getting their ears kissed!! that would be weird!!"

Actually, there you go; you could kiss her feet as a 'joke' and see how she reacts!

i love my gf's feet too. luckily she is horny about it and likes rubbing her feet on my face when i'm lying on the bed, and lets me lick them.

just tell her you find it erotic and offer to do whatever she likes, in return.