Attracted to only one man… is it normal?

I agree it is normal. When you have found someone you are in love with everyone else fades into the background.

I have seen many posts here talking about men being attracted to basically any female who breathes but in my experience of seeing men who are in love with someone they just don't look at anyone else.

That's not to say they don't appreciate beauty or recognise when someone else is an attractive person, just that they never think about acting on it.

I think your husband is a lucky man to have you be so in love with him and think he's so gorgeous and never look at other men in the same way!

I think I'm like you. I don't have many attractions and when I'm into someone, I don't even look at other people. So, yes, I think you are normal.

That's my problem!

I don't even notice other men, I don't find other men attractive.

Do you still think I'm normal?

Are you worried about it?

I think that if all your needs are being met by your husband and you feel fulfilled, there really isnt' any reason to look anywhere else.

Consider yourself and your hubby lucky!

I think my hubby is the most gorgeous man on the planet!

I've never wanted anyone else. I've never even been attracted to anyone else.

But everyone seems to think that it is 'normal' to fancy other people.

Do you think I'm normal?

I don't think you're normal. i think you are extraordinary! lucky you and your husband!

Are you worried about it?

Not that I'm worried about that fact.

But, as opposed to me, my HB finds other women attractive.

I had a problem with that, did a bit of a research, and found out that most people think that is absolutely normal.

Now, I feel like something's wrong with me.

Lately, I have been looking at random men trying to provoke the same sort of attraction for them.

Nothing.:

It's normal to find other people attractive. I can look at attractive people- men and women, and admire their beauty without having thoughts of making a move on them.

My policy is "look, but don't touch."

As long as that is your husband's policy also, then it is fine.

Does your husband leer at other women, or flirt with them in front of you?

Does your husband leer at other women, or flirt with them in front of you?

Not any more.

He used to, that we talked about it and he stopped to do things like that in front of me.

Although I don't feel very comfortable with the idea that he does it when I'm not around.

But, now I'm thinking, if I can get myself to be attracted to someone else, maybe I'd understand him better…

But, now I’m thinking, if I can get myself to be attracted to someone else, maybe I’d understand him better
Now there's a good way to start undermining your marriage.

If it ain't broke - don't fix it.

Sorry, itsallgrand if I misled you with my question. But I was focused on that part, not realising that not all of you know the background.

Do you trust your hubby when he is not with you to stay true?

Yes, I suppose I do.

I expect him to be tempted though.

But, now I'm thinking, if I can get myself to be attracted to someone else, maybe I'd understand him better

Now there's a good way to start undermining your marriage.

Why do you think this is such a bad idea?

Why can't that help us understand each other better (by feeling the similar things)?

Because you won't achieve your object as there is no way you can feel emotions and attraction in the same way he does.

I think you may be right on this one.

And you might start comparing and finding your husband lacking.

Why?

Does that mean that he is comparing me all the time?

If he can look at other women without comparing, why wouldn't I be able to do the same thing?

I think you may be right on this one.

Why?

Does that mean that he is comparing me all the time?

If he can look at other women without comparing, why wouldn't I be able to do the same thing?

It means that you are two different people and you can't put yourself in his mind to know what he is thinking. Doing the same thing he is doing does not mean you will understand any better what he is feeling.

You are potentially playing with fire and could easily get burned.

I think you're definitely normal. And like others have said before: super lucky, as is your husband.

I feel that way about my boyfriend.. he finds other women attractive (I think that could be a man thing, though, ) but when I look at him, I get a feeling that I really don't get with anyone else.

Must be love!