It's been 4 days, is it over

I meet this guy 3 1/2 weeks ago. Things were going great. We saw each other everyday. He got along great with my kids. He meet my parents and they really liked him. Four days ago he left upset with me. We were asleeping, and i woke him up, saying you are snoring. He was leaving, i told him not to leave. He just left without saying a word. Have not heard from him. I don't think i did anything wrong, and i will not call him. What do you think about this?

What probably happened is things went too fast for him. I am not sure it was a great idea for a man you have known for less time than you've owned pairs of socks to get involved with your kids - kids get so easily attached! Usually in the first month of knowing someone I try to limit our dates to once or maybe twice a week and hold off on intimacy till we have known each other at least a few months and are exclusive and committed. For me, it's important to know someone over a period of time as opposed to spend lots of time together right away.

I think you saved yourself from a lot of sleepless nights.

But in all seriousness if a guy would leave you for that, then he wasn't worth your time anyway. I mean he has to learn 'tolerance' in his life. And he seems to be zero tolerance.

3 1/2 weeks, or in other words you don't know what the guy is like at all. You are so classic into that you are blaming yourself now for what has happened. Reality however is that this guy has 'issues' that you didn't knew of to begin with. So his loss , as he is walking around with that problem and not you.

I have to agree with the other poster. You two have been dating 3.5 weeks, not even a month and he has met your kids, your family, spent every waking moment together and he is sleeping over your house.

Too much too soon. He probably became overwhelmed and resentful. I would take you time when the next guy comes along, enjoy getting aquainted. So sorry things worked out this way.

P.S. I dated a snorer and it was ALWFUL!!! A lot of fitful sleeps for me, I was hardly well-rested when I dated him.

He was the one who showed up at my house. He called me everyday, when i told him i was busy with my kids and couldn't see him, he got upset with me, and showed up anyway. I have not sleeped with him, we were watching a movie and we feel asleep. I know things were going a little to fast. My falt for noting slowing things down.

it is good that u introduced him to everyone. You opened the book for him to see. He couldnt handle it thus he left. Better now then later.

You showed him your life is as such, there is nothing wrong with it.

I disagree with this. It can be unfair/selfish to dump your whole life/baggage on a person you barely know -- people need to get to know each other over time and in context - if someone revealed "all" right away I would be suspicious.

To the original poster - good for you for realizing that although he showed up at your house you did not have to let him in. Why not let a man court you - call you in advance for a proper date that he plans, out in public - rather than knowing he can just stop by and you will welcome him in, a stranger.

I think you saved yourself from a lot of sleepless nights.

But in all seriousness if a guy would leave you for that, then he wasn't worth your time anyway. I mean he has to learn 'tolerance' in his life. And he seems to be zero tolerance.

3 1/2 weeks, or in other words you don't know what the guy is like at all. You are so classic into that you are blaming yourself now for what has happened. Reality however is that this guy has 'issues' that you didn't knew of to begin with. So his loss , as he is walking around with that problem and not you.

I agree with robowarrior. That's a silly reason to be upset and leave. My gf woke up me up when I was snoring and I was the one apologizing and feeling bad, because I was disrupting her sleep. But in any case, if he was serious about you, he would have contacted you back. It's true, you just saved yourself a lot of sleepless nights.