What do guys think if a girl is too wet?

I have this problem and it's super embaressing. i've had it in this relationship but cant remember having it previously (could it be nerves or would that have reverse effect)?

I always hear about how much foreplay women need but i seem wet straight away and i feel awful, like there's something wrong with me.

Has anyone else suffered from this and how can you stop it?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you sure it doesn't gross guys out......i thought sloppy wet sex was a turn off? i've been paranoid about it for 3 yrs

A lot of people have to resort to using artifical lubrication to achieve that same effect. Consider yourself lucky that you can achieve that sensation naturally. I doubt it would be a source of a turn off for any heterosexual male.

BellaDonna

I do the same thing and yes everyone here is right. It shouldnt matter to the guy your with. All of my ex's have gone crazy knowing they dont have to spend all that time getting me wet, And they were pretty much the same, i didnt need to spend all that time trying to get them hard. So foreplay was more fun, and sex was more fun. With one of my ex's (yes we were tested and everything and we were using 2 other forms of contraceptives) we used to use no condom, and lubricant feels disgusting, id rather use my own natural lubricant!!! And sex feels better when its all natural!!! Its a good thing trust me!

(ps... sorry if some letters are missing my keyboard is playing up)

i'm trying hard to imagine how much would be too much for me but i just can't do it.

Thats probably what most guys think perhaps because they are conditioned to think that getting "any" is like an honor. Who knows. It's the same mentality of when a guy will go down on a woman when she wants to them too even though she always says no when he wants her to do the same yet they accept it rather than throwing her out on the street.

Originally Posted by slightlybent

i'm trying hard to imagine how much would be too much for me but i just can't do it.

Originally Posted by TiredMan

Thats probably what most guys think perhaps because they are conditioned to think that getting "any" is like an honor. Who knows. It's the same mentality of when a guy will go down on a woman when she wants to them too even though she always says no when he wants her to do the same yet they accept it rather than throwing her out on the street.

I would assume that men who like women to be "wet" feel that way because it is a biological indication that their sexual partner is turned on. (Just as a woman would be attracted to a hard penis.) I don't think it has anything to do with honor. Sex also feels better with lubrication, which could be another reason why both men and women prefer it. The market for artificial lubricants speaks for itself.

I'm not sure how you managed to make the jump from a relatively neutral and informational topic of vaginal secretions to a more negative topic of throwing women out on the street if she won't go down on a guy

BellaDonna