What do guys think if a girl is too wet?

Tiredman wrote:

Women just like to walk all over men and they don't like it thrown back in their face.

Do you honestly wonder why some women react to you in a negative way when you throw an ignorant, gross generalization like that out there?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. slightlybent...that was quite the contortion act!

I wonder if there is a certain hormone(s) responsible for wetness. I've noticed that at certain times, it is different than others. The hornier the wetter...but not just in the situation, but in a general sense. Uhh, I'm trying to say this delicately, but I think it has to do with a certain cycling of hormones.

And of course, some women have lots of them all the time, and some don't.

ahem.

Do you honestly wonder why some women react to you in a negative way when you throw an ignorant, gross generalization like that out there?

Not at all. As I clarified earlier, I meant some women but didn't write some in that sentence just the one before it. But when it comes to some women, I believe that statement 100 percent and have seen it more times than the opposite happening.

I am wandering if being "too wet" is my problem. I do get extremely wet and when the guy goes in I don't really feel anything unless it is deep. Does that mean the man is too small or is it because there is no friction like TiredMan mentioned?

I imagine if too small was an issue, he couldn't get too deep, right?

Instead of saying it could be either, even though that may be true, i'm gonna say it could be a combo. Maybe he is a bit on the smaller side, you're a lot wet for the size and its not creating enuff friction.

Whattaya think a that?? Huh? Huh?

SwtMary,

Obviously we are all guessing here. Can't tell you what it is without seeing them of course. And no I am not propositioning you lol.

But honestly there is really no way to be able to tell.

There are so many different factors. The guy's size, the woman's size (I have been with one female years back that was very large down there. Me and my friend used to joke that we could find her ex b/f's in there after they had fallen in). And no, never said it TO HER. Could also be the woman's arousal whether it's too much or if they guy isn't getting very erect. There's a whole boatload.

nope...We haven't had the chance to try again, so I havent really talked to him about it. I am too embarrassed that he will take offense to it...like it is his fault that I can't do it. I am very shy about talking about things like this but I guess if I want to reach satisfaction then I am going to have to break out and say something...

I am thinking it is just me. I have problems "getting off" vaginally all around. I dont know if it is from years of having to "go at it alone" lol...or if there is another issue all together.

most women do have a hard time having vaginal orgasms. only 30% of women can have them.

it's not just you, don't feel bad. show your bf where to touch you that makes you feel good.

Like others have said its often just biological. Just like if your boobs are big or small, your fat or thin, you are dry or wet. Some guys like huge boobs, others prefer small. Some guys think the wetter the better, others think that there is a limit.

For the record, I get super wet with my bf. Like we have to change the sheets wet. I never did with any other guy he just really knows how to get me wet! And he loves it because he feels like he is doin a good job (no pun intended. And when I am with a girl I personally feel the wetter the better. Messes can always be cleaned up.

This thread is making me wet too lol! I'll be back in a few...JK. Kind of...

ladies, enlighten me, please: what's all the fuss about having a so-called "vaginal" orgasm when the clitoris is usually within handy reach of one partner or the other? why not just 'help things along'? i've always wondered about that.

Maybe it's just misinformation? Women who aren't aware that it's perfectly normal NOT to have vaginal orgasms and think there's something wrong with them? I'm hazy on the details, but up until, i think, the 70s, women who didn't have vaginal orgasms were considered 'frigid' based on the Freudian idea that clitoral orgasms were 'immature' orgasms and if women didn't 'progress' to having vaginal orgasms they were frigid. I guess that idea still hasn't quite died yet, and I'm guessing in a lot of places sex-ed doesn't really focus on the pleasurable aspects of sex, leaving people with just a basic knowledge of what bit goes where and that this is somehow supposed to feel good/ cause orgasm.

And on wetness: To the OP, like most others here have already said, most guys would consider it a 'compliment'! And for me it is definitely influenced by my cycle - i'm always way more dry right after my period however turned on I am.