Girls- Whats your favourite/sexiest male body part?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL and i was waiting for a reply to say ... YAY!!!! 500posts! LOL you ruined it for me me too!! hooray for us, now we're experts on everything. LOL

btw, have any of you gals listed a guy's mind as a favorite part? (see JG, i'm reforming my hijacking ways)

No, because we were asked body parts, otherwise I would of added his mind (as opposed to brain which is a body part..because well, the mind is more important then the matter ; ) and his "funny bone"!!!
mind/brain, funny bone/elbow, you got me there. tickled my elbow, too.

now Jonny, i'm just giving an A to the girl's Q, so if anything, lay the deltoid smack down on HER candy a**.

hey bent, i keep meaning to ask you, as long as we've hijacked jonnyg's thread anyway....is that a 'yoga joe'? in your avatar? just curious.
i really don't remember where i got it, teddybear. it was just on my hd and the guy was standing slightly bent so i went, "hey."

that was a good laugh, JonnyG. nice chatroom you got here, btw.

Well I would do what the girls say and prob mention a few things. Nah, I can narrow it down. We said no changing to face, so will assume thats nice, so for me the most important body part on female is.......

Butt

(nice butt, means nice legs, and assuming the face is pretty, we only have to worry about the inbetween. I dont mind a girl with a little extra on the belly, and boobs, while nice if a fair size and firm, I can just about cope with if they are not so good, cause the rest of the body i.e the top third and bottom third would make up for the mid section )

Eyes, hands, mouth esp. nice smile, and love an intelligent mind with a terrific wit and sense of humor (mind counts as a body part?)...oh a little facial hair, not too thick, is nice to touch

hmm, let's see: check, check, check, intelligent, terrific wit, humor, check, check, check, goatee, check...

ok pet, i'm your man. where do i apply? lol

i know, i used that line before in this thread, but it didn't work out. i still have hope, though!

JonnyG, i see you're trying to hijack your own thread. well, if you can't beat 'em...

Archived