Girls- Whats your favourite/sexiest male body part?

For me it's broad shoulders, a solid chest, and toned arms - in that order if we're talking body parts. Eyes if we're talking facial features. Sense of humor, compassion, and intelligence if we're talking personality. But I think it's best when we're not talking at all - 'cause we're too busy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, the guy needs to be tall. At least 6 feet...preferably taller so I can wear heels without him getting mad. lol

I don't like overly muscular guys...

I do like a bit of definition though....shoulders, arms, chest. The shoulders especially though, with a strong, hard back....and that little dip in the collar bone.....mmmm

Soft skin

A sexy hard jaw line....

A nice smile

And nice hair, lol.

First off, the guy needs to be tall. At least 6 feet...preferably taller so I can wear heels without him getting mad. lol

I don't like overly muscular guys...

I do like a bit of definition though....shoulders, arms, chest. The shoulders especially though, with a strong, hard back....and that little dip in the collar bone.....mmmm

Soft skin

A sexy hard jaw line....

A nice smile

And nice hair, lol.

hmmmm....i'm rather a fan of a good jaw, too, like orland blooms! he is afterall, my boyfriend!

meh heath ledger=mmm ok ... Patrick Fugit ... mmmmmmmm yummy. LOL you guys probably have no idea who im talking about!

Edited :

Wait make that in 2002-2004 he was hott as ... but then he changed his hair and now he likes a bit of facial hair

You mean I spent all of 1999 shaving and polishing my balls to have that nice bronze glisten (sort of like twin sunset over rocky mountain in an autumn late afternoon) only to be ignored and overhadowed by jaws, pecs, shoulders, butts and beer bellys!!? Sheesh, it's a good thing I didn't invest into that Atomic Penis Program I read about in 2002. Waste of time I tell you, waste!

You mean I spent all of 1999 shaving and polishing my balls to have that nice bronze glisten (sort of like twin sunset over rocky mountain in an autumn late afternoon) only to be ignored and overhadowed by jaws, pecs, shoulders, butts and beer bellys!!? Sheesh, it's a good thing I didn't invest into that Atomic Penis Program I read about in 2002. Waste of time I tell you, waste!

Maybe try waxing and buffing?

sheeeesh!

Archived