Doesn't saliva taste bad? (french kissing)

I understand a lip to cheek kiss, but can not understand lip to lip, or mouth to mouth kiss. The idea of someone else's saliva, that gooey sticky Amalyse chemical foreign substance going in my mouth, sounds like a scary prospect. I wouldn't use a fork inserted into a stranger's mouth, why would anyone take a risk on this type of stuff.

Amalyse, breaks down charbohydrates into sugar, and contains backteria and viruses. A lip to cheek kiss is much safer and you just have to worry about make-up going on your lips.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever experienced saliva tasting bad... or too much swappage.

If they have a clean mouth and take care of themselves, it probably isn't a huge issue. You could still do just a lips against lips kiss, and skip out on the tongue if it bothers you so much. I think you'd probably give in eventually if you did lips against lips.

Mmmmmm...Luke, are you looking forward to spending the rest of your life alone?

Hey, I can kind of understand where you are coming from but mate, women love passionate kissing (men too, just women especially). Really when you try it you'll realise the physics of the act don't compute with the reality.

Ouch. This sounds very intense. When do people do this? First date? Second date? Third date? Is it a bad sign if it doesn't occur on the first date?

S&C (Seduce and Conquer) says, that you should take a date out to a seafood reastaurant, or position yourself that you are seated on her side, rather than in front of her. That way, you could either feed her shrimp, and she could feed you shrimp, and you could get more intimate, like feel off her hair, and say "I think we got chemistry", and risk going for that kiss.

Other books talk about this 'kiss', but I'm unsure about it. I'm a real Green guy here - no experience in all this stuff and it feels intimidating. Does a man really have to take charge on these dates and aggressively kiss the date, or how does that work?

i think itll just happen...itll happen at the right moment and i dont

think you will regret it...sea food, hmm sounds good, you know oyster is an aphrodesiac sooo hmm sounds like a fun date!!

Come to think of it, you are right, it does sound like an interesting date. Next time I go out with this girl in the evening in the future, I'm going to ensure there is some action. I already went out with her on one date, but did not end up kissing her like that, and felt I did something wrong. I did get a good hug out of her, and I stroked her long hair with my fingures and kissed her on her cheek. It's like part of me, really wants to kiss her good, and since I've never done it before, I just feel so overwhelmed.

If she is available on another evening, I think I'll be doing some researches in restaurants. But, did I spoil it by failing to kiss her on the first date. Has that already set some sort of stage?

Hmm... when you do enough lip to lip kissing you get interested and want to try something different... it's much more intimate and nice too... especially when your cuddling at the same time... Bad saliva will be the last of you thoughts when you get lost in the feeling!

I share a toothbrush w/ my husband. Don't think twice about it.

You know, that's odd to me. I think I can swap pretty well any bodily fluid with someone I'm hot after but I just can't bring myself to share a toothbrush. Don't know why.