• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, today kind of sucked.

I'm still letting go in the sense that I am maintaining N/C and given up on the whole thing.

I also realize that she is not good for me in the long run.

But, Damn! I can't stand that she is with another guy!

I can't stop thinking about it! Makes me feel like hell.

This would be so much easier if we had just broke up and she was just hanging with her girlfriends.

She is so giddy about this guy, jeez.

Hopefully, he'll continue to be a slimeball and sleep around with other chicks. LOL.

I just hope I don't run into them.

I can't begin to imagine what my reaction would be. It would be real ugly.

This sucks. ](*,)

Do not think about it!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, we all know the current bf is a jerk, from what I have read, he probably won't do anything for her at all and if you ask me (which you haven't) she deserves the grief she is going to get from dating him.

So, again, forget her (easier said than done) and live your life for you, do what's going to make you happy.

Do not think about it!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, we all know the current bf is a jerk, from what I have read, he probably won't do anything for her at all and if you ask me (which you haven't) she deserves the grief she is going to get from dating him.

So, again, forget her (easier said than done) and live your life for you, do what's going to make you happy.

Well, I'm sure he'll do something for her.

Anyway, it's just gonna take a little time to move on.

But, make no mistake about it, I AM moving on.

Well, I'm sure he'll do something for her.

Anyway, it's just gonna take a little time to move on.

But, make no mistake about it, I AM moving on.

Mark...do you have any kind of plan for how you're going to help yourself move on? Some things you can stick to every day, to replace your thought processes from being fixated on her to something else, preferably for long periods of time, lol?

Hey Mark. On her birthday....why don't you do something to celebrate YOUR breakup with her? Go out and get pampered....LOL. Ok well, don't get a pedicure or get your nails done...but do something nice for YOU.

I know it's tough imagining her with someone else, but you know what? There's not a THING you can do about that, so thinking about it is useless.

I would say after all this...it's time to really start considering other options....ie, DATING OTHER WOMEN. Seriously, get OUT there. Tell all your friends you are interested in being set up. I am sure THEY will be happy to hear this...especially if they know your history with her.

Lastly: Read the book "Its called a Breakup Because It's Broken" and follow the advice. It's excellent.

markm believe everyone here, you are a great guy, you're nice, handsome.. you deserve someone better than her! what have you seen in her? why not lady bugg or natalie?

im getting tired of your posts but i enjoy reading the thread anyway man: good luck

(well, i must admit i seem crazy too.. i've my own drama.. lolz but im finally seeing the light)

markm believe everyone here, you are a great guy, you're nice, handsome.. you deserve someone better than her! what have you seen in her? why not lady bugg or natalie?

im getting tired of your posts but i enjoy reading the thread anyway man: good luck

(well, i must admit i seem crazy too.. i've my own drama.. lolz but im finally seeing the light)

Thanks writegirl.

I appreciate your support.

Sorry this post has been soooo long, repetitive, and yes....tiring, lol.

I have some rough nights knowing she is with another guy.

But, I just have to set my emotions asided and realize this is for the best.

She was a nice girl to spend time with, but she lacks many things needed for a serious productive relationship.

I should have ended it much earlier but I was affraid too.

unfortunately, this prolonged our relationship and now I think I just miss her due to familiarity.

It is just hard to understand how she can just go from me to another man so quickly.

That is one big reason I should be thankful this happened now and not after we got married, *whew*.

It would be easier if she was a mean nasty person. But instead she is very sweet and nice.

However, she is very weak minded, lacks common sense, and can just move to any guy that is "nice" to her.

Well, I think the "nice, sweet, & week minded" combination is more dangerous than "mean and nasty"

I constantly think over and over that I could have acted differently, been nicer at times, etc.

But the truth is that I read all the warnings and I understood that I should not get too close to her because she is capabale of doing the things that she is doing right now.

Yo, M&M...her name is "writegirl," not "whitegirl" homie...Haha.

But I'm in the position myself of knowing that my ex is with another man now. It hurts, and it hurts BIG time. At least my ex was mature and kind enough 2 just leave me alone. She didn't do ANY of the things that yours has done.

Take care, M&M.

-Solo34

Yo, M&M...her name is "writegirl," not "whitegirl" homie...Haha.

But I'm in the position myself of knowing that my ex is with another man now. It hurts, and it hurts BIG time. At least my ex was mature and kind enough 2 just leave me alone. She didn't do ANY of the things that yours has done.

Take care, M&M.

-Solo34

LOL, oops.

Yeah, no kidding!

Whats up with her texting me and visiting me unannounced with her family last weekend.

Well, I haven't heard from her since last Saturday night when she text me about "how nice it was to see me and her family enjoyed seeing me", etc.

But, I'm sure she'll contact me again.

And when she does, I'm gonna tell her to just leave me alone.

I think she could've came by with her family and all that because they were probably asking "How's M&M doing?" and all that.

Maybe she didn't have the guts 2 say that she's not with U anymore. If the parents really dig U, that might just be it. I mean she could've just said that U had things 2 do, so that's why U weren't with them, etc.

Just my thoughts, I'm not sure...just a hypothesis. Of course, this is if the family DOESN'T know that U 2 aren't 2gether...if they DO know, then I'm just as lost as U are. If they know, maybe she thought that by bringing her family around U that it would make U want 2 be around her?

-Solo34

Mark...you're still obsessing about the same things. Why is she contacting you, why haven't you heard from her, how can she be with someone else...if you still don't know the answers to these questions, you are in serious denial.

The fact is, you're addicted to this unhealthy relationship. You have got to figure out ways to break the addiction, just like a drug or cigarette user replaces urges to do drugs or smoke, you must replace the urge to think about her. I brought this up in another post, and you didn't address it.

What's more, I'm afraid this thread is really only feeding your addiction, because again, we're still going round and round about the same things about her. In short, you're able to keep a focus on her through this loooooooong thread.

Have you considered ways to replace the urge to think about her? Here's one suggestion: whenever you want to post on here about wondering what she's doing, why not visit someone else's thread and offer some advice to help them with their problems?

And do this in real life, too. Volunteer. Get out of yourself a bit, and replace your obsessive constant thought process about someone who is never, ever going to be an appropriate partner for you with a focus on some other things.

Please. It's tragic you've been hung up for years on someone who has treated you so cavalierly, what's most tragic about it all is that you have put up with it. This has to have worn down your soul and spirit over time. What about your parents? If they knew how this girl had behaved over the last three years, they would be horrified their son had stayed in such a relationship for so long.

You can break free of this, but it takes determination and work. Now let's take this seriously!

Your friend, Scout (even if I sound like a nagging shrew right now)

I think she could've came by with her family and all that because they were probably asking "How's M&M doing?" and all that.

Maybe she didn't have the guts 2 say that she's not with U anymore. If the parents really dig U, that might just be it. I mean she could've just said that U had things 2 do, so that's why U weren't with them, etc.

Just my thoughts, I'm not sure...just a hypothesis. Of course, this is if the family DOESN'T know that U 2 aren't 2gether...if they DO know, then I'm just as lost as U are. If they know, maybe she thought that by bringing her family around U that it would make U want 2 be around her?

-Solo34

They already knew we weren't together.

Addicted? yeah I guess I am. I just can't figure out why.

I guess I always felt she was my girl.

The weirdest thing is that I was contemplating breaking it off with her for a while now. In fact, sometimes I couldn't wait to get rid of her.

I would play it out in my head by wondering how I would feel if she left and we broke it off.

I felt that I was ready and it wouldn't bother me much.

Well, when she moved out I felt sad but a bit relieved.

And, I wasn't in a big hurry to have her move back.

But, the instant she told me she started seeing someone I freaked out!

All of a sudden I wanted to be with her and I felt like I love her and can't live without her, etc.

Why did that happen?

These are questions it's time for a professional counselor to help you answer once and for all. Because coming to eNotalone for three years about this same girl, the same issues, the repeated being one of two or more guys in her life, has not ended with you letting go.

I think your issues run deeper than we can help with. And God knows, people have really tried. It's you that has to do the work now, and that work starts with counseling, I strongly believe.