She text messaged me this morning:

"Went rock climbing all weekend, awesome but so scary!

Thank you for thinking of me the other day, appreciate it.

Hope you had a good weekend."

I texted her back:

"Weekend was very nice. Thank you"

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark

If I were you I would ignore the text msgs for awhile, let her wonder what you are doing. Everytime you answer a call, email or txt msg she knows you are paying attention. You feel the need to contact her, just come to the site and talk to us instead, or call a friend.

Good luck and be strong

Mark

If I were you I would ignore the text msgs for awhile, let her wonder what you are doing. Everytime you answer a call, email or txt msg she knows you are paying attention. You feel the need to contact her, just come to the site and talk to us instead, or call a friend.

Good luck and be strong

hmmm...too late.

She texted me later this morning about my weekend and we sent several messages back and forth.

She asked if I went skiing, and if it was fun, and that she was jealous, etc.

We used to go waterskiing every weekend with my family at their private waterski lake.

I just said I had a great time, and it was so great to get back on the water.

Let her sweat it out a bit, don't just jump when she says to. Ignore a couple of txt msgs or wait a couple of days to respond to one. If she wants to get together, do it like in a week, not right away. If she wants to come over, again let her wait. Still be friendly, but not overly available.....

Let her sweat it out a bit, don't just jump when she says to. Ignore a couple of txt msgs or wait a couple of days to respond to one. If she wants to get together, do it like in a week, not right away. If she wants to come over, again let her wait. Still be friendly, but not overly available.....

well, I don't think she's gonna call anyway.

She is basically done.

After texting eachother yesterday, she just quit texting back after I sent my last message.

So weird how she went from being emotional, upset, sad, needy towards me just a couple of weeks ago.

And now she wants to stick around here in Arizona for another 3 month assignment to be with a guy she just started dating.

How do people flip-flop like that?

I know I can't.

He broke it off with her becasue she came over to get some mail, right after he broke it off becuase she came to my B-day party.

Not sure if she got back with him yet, but I assume they did yesterday or last weekend.

Funny, I wasn't feeling close to her for quiet a while but I would never stray and date someone else.

And I never looked for anyone else.

I am brutally and stubbornly loyal.

How could she go from being upset and crying that I wasn't calling her enough and seeing her enough, to wanting to desperatly be with another guy and stay here in Arizona with him.

I still have a few things of hers at my house (bills, new bank card, tools)

What's my move?

Put everything in a bag or box and leave it on her doorstep (in a secure place). Do not make an excuse to see her. Text msg her that you will leave it at her place when she is not around and to have a good day. Period, full stop. I cannot stress NC enough. Let her miss you and don't keep chatting with her everytime she gets into a fight with the current bf.

If you love something set it free, if it comes back it was yours, if it doesn't it never was (cliche, i know)

Be strong

No, I didn't.

We have a mutual friend.

Mark,

I think you should tell all your mutual friends that you don't want to hear about your ex gf for awhile. I am glad that you found out about her being back with the current bf, because I hope it gives you the strength to stick with NC. The current bf sounds like a jerk and she will realize it soon enough, but if you still give her a shoulder to lean on then she will never see that. You also need to let her miss you, so NC!!!!!!!!

Be strong, if it's meant to be, it will be (goodness, I am full of cliches)

OK you guys won't like this, but her email is on my computer and that's her fault not mine.

And yes I know I shouldn't look at it.

Don't worry I am actually feeling fine about things.

Especially when I read these!

I opened it last night and saw that she sent out a couple of messages.

These are messages sent by her about the new guy Carlos and her.

This is how I knew they got back together.

Remember, he broke it off for a second time becuase she came over to my house to get her mail.

But this guy sounds like such an A-hole.

I would never do the things he does, I can't believe she is being this stupid. She's gonna get hurt.

Check these out:

1:

"Carlos ended up telling me he missed me like crazy, he doesn't know what I did to him, he never felt like this before, etc... but things feel weird this time. And he hasn't told any of his little fling girls about me either. He was supposed to go to Vegas with a girl this weekend and he told her he couldn't because he had to work. I said "How is that fair?" And he gets mad at me for talking to Mark for one hour... what the f#ck? And then, last night I know he got a message from a girl about getting together tonight and she was horny (only saw Wed & horny). So, if we don't hang out tonight, I know what he's really doing and it'll be a done deal! Looked at his phone though he doesn't know it, his outbox was deleted and his inbox had messages from her "Where did you go?" that was after he got to my house, so I know he was texting her before he got to my place. Whatever, if it doesn't work, I'm on to better people! I shouldn't have looked at his phone, but when I saw those two words of the last message, I couldn't sleep!"

"Carlos and I are On & off I guess. I went to pick up my mail and talked to Mark for an hour. Carlos didn't appreciate that and ended things again. Now I guess we're trying it out again, but I'm leary. He's gottent together with some girls in the few days we were apart and he's the typical sassy boy that gets laid when he does that. He denies it, but admits to "having fun." Whatever, who knows what the true story is. I know he was texting a girl yesterday and I'm pretty darn sure he hasn't told her we are dating, I don't think he's told any of his flings that he's dating somebody seriously. So, I have my guard up! We'll see what happens."

Mark,

Your ex gf is dating a jerk, who from the sounds of it is sleeping with anything that crosses his path (yuck). She doesn't trust him (looking at his phone), she knows that he is with other girls and she keeps running to you when there is trouble (you're her fall back guy) I wouldn't take her back if my life depended on it.

I'm sorry, I know this is not what you want to hear, but reread the emails, she doesn't seem worthy of you or your love.

Mark,

Your ex gf is dating a jerk, who from the sounds of it is sleeping with anything that crosses his path (yuck). She doesn't trust him (looking at his phone), she knows that he is with other girls and she keeps running to you when there is trouble (you're her fall back guy) I wouldn't take her back if my life depended on it.

I'm sorry, I know this is not what you want to hear, but reread the emails, she doesn't seem worthy of you or your love.

Absolutley! Don't be sorry, you're 100% correct.

However, I don't think I'm her fallback guy. She has not displayed any desire to come over or call or anything.......yet.

Yo Mark...you're ex is one dumb bi*ch. She can't even see the truth and what a good and REAL man is. You're best and better off without her dumb a*s.

-Solo34

Thanks Solo! I am still laughing from reading your post!\\

Absolutley! Don't be sorry, you're 100% correct.

However, I don't think I'm her fallback guy. She has not displayed any desire to come over or call or anything.......yet.

It's not the desire to come over or call, but she txt msgs you whenever they are not speaking. She is keeping you in the loop (so to speak), she knows she can come back to you whenever she wants to.

Strict NC, no replies to her txt msgs or anyway she tries to contact you.