My boyfriend had sex with another girl in the room next to me

hello, last weekend my boyfriend and i had a small party with a few of our friends. we had just moved into a new apartment and wanted to entertain a few of our friends. we were sitting around playing cards and one of the girls suggusted playing strip poker. of course all the guys were for it and everybody was drinking. my bf was the first one to lose all his clothes and i got pissed off and went and locked myself in my bf. i could tell that he was really attracted to the other girl and she was sitting there without a shirt on. later that night i got up to go the bathroom and they were both laying on my couch naked.

well i totally lost my cool. i slapped him in the face and thru him out and the girl. he's been calling me everyday. i talked him once and he said he couldn't help it because the girl had big breasts. what a sorry excuse! then he tells me it was only a act it didn't mean anything and all in the same breathe he told me he loves me. ha ha

Kendra,

I am so sorry that this happened to you!

I am horrified. You were completely right to throw his sorry behind out... I hope he landed but naked in a snow bank! That would cool him off.

I am sorry but there is absolutely no excuse for what he did.

I hope that you can get his name off the lease and stay in the apt yourself.

Were you together long?

Well you know no guy can resist a girl with big breasts...

Yes, this guy is completely in the wrong and personally, I don't even think you should waste another second with thoughts of making him grovel or taking him back. There is no justification for his actions. He knew you were upset when you left the room, he should have stopped things there. End things, get him out of the apartment. If he and the girl can do that, then they deserve each other. You deserve better.

Don't listen to your friends with making him grovel for forgiveness. You don't sound like you want to take him back and I agree completely - you shouldn't. So just completely ignore him and don't even let him think he has a chance. He probably would cheat again if you got back together. And if he was bold enough to do something like this, maybe he's already cheated on you and you don't know about it.

Might be a good idea to get yourself tested for STD's.

Wow.. that guy has definitely got guts.

And absolutely no brain or heart.

So sorry to hear that that has happened to you. That's absolutely horrible.

I definitely wouldn't worry about him begging before taking him back, just try your best to forget him as best as you can. There is no telling how many times he has done this, or how many times he will do it again if you keep him.

Did he even apologise?! Not that it would matter, but by the sounds of it, he sounds proud of it.

definitely get rid of him.

Agh, how disgusting, even worst is that he did it on the same house and on the couch while u were there an asleep, how gross. His excuse "Cuz she had big breast and I couldn't help it", haha, I agree with wut the other post earlier say "So if u were to do the same things to him, u would tell him "Cuz the other guy had a big penis", LOL. Plz don't listen to wut ur friends tell u, and don't tell me ur gonna forgive him, thats such a horrible offense and super gross. He has no brain, values, nor morals at all and he didn't even do a good job at hiding his horrible act, it was super obvious and stupid to do it on the same roof while u were sleeping, lol, he does it in ur face. If he really wanted to do the deed, he should have gone somewhere else. If if he were to apologize, that horrible image of u seeing both of them naked will stay there and u'll always be wondeirng where he is or with who he is or wut is he doing. So, yea, he deserve his behind to be dump, but if ur gonna bring him back, then prepare to have miserable years worrying about u contacting STD's. He's a sore losssssssssseerrrrrrr.

Make him beg for forgiveness sounds like you are willing to take him back "eventually". That is just plain nasty what he did and embarrassing to you in your own apartment. What else could this guy have done behind you back in the past? Ewww!! I will stop writing before I say too much. But ill put it simple: This guy is dirt, he CHEATED ON YOU IN YOUR OWN HOME (with a $lut who wanted to play strip poker in the first place), has the balls to tell you he couldn't help himself because she had big breasts. This guy is a loser!!! Oh, and I hope you learn your lesson in letting a boyfriend play the game in the first place. good luck and I hope you do the write thing and don't give in to temptations because I can assure you more heartaches may come from this relationship.

Yea, I agree with everyone else, also I agree with what you did!

Kickin him out naked prolly woulda been a lesson in humility he'd not soon forget. Especially if it were cold outside MWAHAHAHA.

Walking around all cold and shrunken. Normally not cool, in this case more than deserved.

Also, I'd recommend asking any college kids if they'd like a couch for their dorm room. Just don't tell them why your getting rid of it, or make up something. College kids love freebies! (Including me, my room has two TV's now thanks to curb shoppin' lol!)

Good lcuk with the next one!

Did someone say Big Breasts (.)(.) by law you must for give him! JK!

Dump him and find a new place to live, burn the couch make sure no one is sleeping on it and get on with your life. Every woman with slightly larger than average breasts are a threat to your relationship. I've heard many excuses, this one is real bad. Want to get rid of him? Send him to Vegas, he will die of exhaustion. In my professional opinion, he's a real boob.

I'm stunned...

He said he slept with this girl, because she had big breasts...

I'm amazed you only slapped him when you found him.

Keep your cool, and never contact this jerk again.

I hope you find someone who treats you like you should be treated.

I also agree that it may be a good idea to have yourself tested for STDs if you two were having intercourse.

If he can do it on your sofa, with you in the next room - who's to say he wasn't doing it all along?

There are quite a few big breasted women out there, who might have taken his fancy, before...