Will he like this????

Hello everyone,I want to surprise my boyfriend and I have a special evening planned and I would like to know if it sounds good,because it will be my first time!! he respects me and knows that I don't have any experience so he hasn't tried anything yet,he really wants to take the time to get to know each other and be comfortable with each other first,so it's just hugs and kisses so far...and I really feel ready for the next step,but don't just want to say this to him,but show him

So here is my plan:

in the morning I will send him a textmessage,to come to me in the evening if he wants an exciting surprise,and to call me 15 minutes before he gets here so I have time to prepare everything.

When he gets here I want to blindfold him and take him upstairs,where I have a bath waiting,the bathroom with lots of candles,a glass of wine,and some music that I will make a cd of myself,to relax him...

then leave him to bathe,and tell him that when he is finished he has to put the blindfold on again and call me.

that gives me time to prepare the rest...

then I will lead him blindfolded to my bedroom,and to the bed(with black satin sheets for the occasion)the bedroom is also filled with lots of candles,some scented.

I will tell him to lay face down on the bed,and give him a very long massage,with massage oil,leaving the blindfold on.

after that he can turn around and I want to tie his hands to the bed with a scarf(of course only if he wants this!!)

then tease him kiss him,feed him some juicy fruit(so that he doesn't know what is in front of him,my lips,fingers or fruit )

caress him,tease him with my fingernails and a feather(my kinky side has awoken!!! )

then finally remove the blindfold and untie his hands and let him take it from there!!!

does this sound good???

will he like this???

will it get him in the mood???

anything else I can add???

of course I will be wearing sexy lingery,but he won't see that until I remove the blindfold...

I have this all planned and am excited just thinking about it,but will he like it too???

thanks for your input!!!!

well the whole idea is to get him to relax....the bath,the music and the massage

we are comfortable around each other,and already took a long time to get to know each other.

of course I would tell him that nothing will happen that he doesn't want to,he can tell me to stop at all time,and if anything makes him uncomfortable I won't do that...but knowing him he will love this,the only thing is that I don't have any experience and am not sure if a guy likes it if a woman takes the initiative like this..

if he gets my textmessage he will kinda know what is going to happen right??so if he doesn't want to he won't come

and to Ilse...funny how things do work out in the end right??back in May everything was so hopeless and now look,I got him!!! and look at what I'm planning

Sounds good to me.

Just 1 pice of advice - Don't make him wait too long (I mean time wise - try to keep it fairly short or he's gonna blow before you even have sex!). Sexual Excitement to a man can cause things to happen a little prematurely.

I'd say about 1/2 hour should be ok maybe more.

Doc

Wow, this sounds ridiculously good and romantic.

If all you've done up until this point is kiss and hug, I would agree with the other posters. He might start to get pains in his groin ("blue balls") after a while.

Other than that, both you and him are in for a very memorable time. If you're going to have sex, make sure to use a condom and preferably birth control as a second wall of protection.

Good luck!

You have it incredible planned out and I know he will appreciate it. But I want to make sure that you aren't nervous. This is YOUR first time, not his. If someone should be feeling nervous and need to be made to relax, it should be you. I see you going above and beyond the call of duty to make this memorable, and you deserve to have it be so memorable. But I wonder if he makes similar efforts or does such romantic gestures. I don't know him, he very will could. It just doesn't feel like that from what you have said.

He may not be being extremely forward about wanting sex, but mentioning handcuffs and other kinds of desserts clearly is trying to nudge you in that direction. I've known guys who would do this, subtly manipulating you into feeling like you should have sex with him. He's got you more concerned with making the moment right for him, like it's his first time. He's got you more concerned with his feelings then your own. As a virgin myself, I know my first time would be scary and nerve wracking. I of course would want to make sure the other person is comfortable, but I also think that the other person should be making me feel comfortable. And as a guy, I would think the guy should be doing everything he can to make it memorable for her. Give her the fairy tale romance.

Always keep in mind, this is YOUR first time. He's the expereinced one, why would he be nervous? It would seem to me that he would be planning out all these romantic ideas and being concerned that you are comfortable and ok with what is happening. This is a special moment for both of you, but especially for you. I'm just curious, why do you feel the need to go out of the way to please him and make sure he is comfortable when you're the one dealing with all the emotions and feelings that come along with such a big moment?

I think he would love that you'd done all the preparations and planning just for him. Doesn't matter if it isn't executed perfectly.

Don't be too upset if he gets impatient with reaching the end-game, just keep it light-hearted and fun and tell him to control himself or he won't get the big prize at the finish line. He should be able to play along.

I think it's a great plan. I'd love it. I know I'd be motivated to reciprocate with some planning and romance for you the next time.

Damn, I wish I had lost my virginity that way.. seriously, that is so sweet, and I am sure that he'll appreciate it and love it!!!

At least you can be one of the people who says they lost their virginity to a really good boyfriend in a really nice way... unlike the rest of the population who lost it while drunk in a one night stand x_x Now i feel dirty. lol.

shy soul,thanks also for your input but you got it,and him very wrong!!

I know that I am ready for this now,never felt this way before and of course at the time I will be nervous but so will he,because even though he has some experience,

he is not pressuring me into this,he doesnt even know that I am thinking about doing this,and when it happens I'm sure he will do anything to make me feel comfortable too,but in way it will be his first time too,so I want to make it memorable for us both...

so this is just a little background info,there are more reasons to want to do it this way,but I can't go into them here...

so with this info,do you think he will appreciate it??won't I scare him??

and everyone...thanks for the replies!!! it seems that my idea is good

and timewise,I now know I shouldn't make him wait too long,but just a little curious,will the backmassage also turn him on,or can I make that as long as I want to????

and if at the time I get the idea that he is nervous or not turned on,I will leave it at the massage,but hopefully it will turn him on or I will get the idea that I'm doing something wrong!!! and that will be embarrassing

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking personally it sounds like overkill.

HOw do I put this!

Your'e attempting to make a special occasion, perfect. But there's no such thing as perfect.

It's your first time, and its also his first time with you.

By all means try to make it wonderful. But also have a plan to pick up the piecies next week if things don't quite go to plan tonight.

None of my most memorable sexual enounters have ever followed the copybook model. Most have been unexpected, all have been wonderful.

well indeed i learned that you may have everything planned to the detail but unexpected things can happen!!

turns out he couldn't come over because he is ill,lies in bed with high fever,and my period started that day!!!sign from above???

he at least knows that i had something special planned and he loved the thought(doesn't yet know what the plan was)and was very curious what it was...and the plan is still on,but at a later date...

at least all the planning and preparing was fun,and i was nervous but next time that will be less because i already had this "rehearsal"

i will keep you all posted and thanks everyone for the replies!!!!!

Its true that sometimes the sweetest moments happen when they are not planned.

And as you have seen.. the best laid plans of mice and men as the saying says.. can go awry... nothing is perfect, ever.

But you are soooooo awesome. Isn't it wonderful to plan.. and to dream.. and to weave the magic. Isn't it special????? LOL.

Don't sweat the small stuff... you just keep on planning... keep on keeping it special... and wonderful.. etc etc.

I'd rather see someone plan for their first time than it not be planned and happen in some back seat of a car ...with mistakes and regrets and ooopies later.

You go ahead... and keep creating magic.

• 2 weeks later...