Will he like this????

• 4 months later...

it's been a long time since i've been here,but a little update for those who wanted to know....

iand i have learned not to plan something like this again,because i think it has to happen naturally,otherwise i will be too nervous when he is with me!!!

everyone still thanks for the replies and interest!!!!love sara

OMG WHAT I'D DO TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LIKE YOU!!!!

Wow, I almost blew my load just readint this, lol! ...ok i'm just kidding, lol!

If a guy doesnt get "in the mood" from all of this, then he is as gay as gay as gay!, and I don't think even a gay guy could turn down this from a woman!, lol.

WOW! I really would want a girl like you, that is amazing, and introducing kinkiness for your first time, I must say, WOW AGAIN!, WOW!

I'm speechless after reading this, I hope you have the most amazing night of your life, I really do, because you and your boyfriend deserve it, you really do, this is gold.

Have fun ok, you have a great time!

EDIT: oh, I didnt see your last post, too bad it didnt happen, but in all honestly, still do it, I can tell that you really want to, and you respect his opinions, etc.

But, this is an "in the moment", kindof thing, this is not "just having sex" this is "making love" you still should go through with it, you really should, and you are ready, you are just nervous, maybe a little too self conscious of the situation...he will absolutely love it, no matter how much he says he wants to take it slowly....I don't think any guy could resist this.

And I think you should probably not WAIT for the time to come, but instead, excite yourself and create a heap of hype and mood in yourself in preperation, so you don't chicken out again.

Once again, good luck!

• 6 months later...

Just for my info? Would you put in extra care to make sure your first time with a new GF is special? Especially if she told you she was nervous about it? Another thing, if you are dating someone in her early 30s, do you automatically expect sex?

I think he would love that you'd done all the preparations and planning just for him. Doesn't matter if it isn't executed perfectly.

Don't be too upset if he gets impatient with reaching the end-game, just keep it light-hearted and fun and tell him to control himself or he won't get the big prize at the finish line. He should be able to play along.

I think it's a great plan. I'd love it. I know I'd be motivated to reciprocate with some planning and romance for you the next time.

I think it might be overkill, too.

One thing to keep in mind is with this much buildup he is going to feel an INCREDIBLE amount of pressure to perform. A lot of guys like me are a bit turned off by the pressure, we like things to be a little more spontaneous. Not sure how your guy will react though. It might be a little too much for the first time. However, I am SURE he will appreciate the THOUGHT that you've put into this. Maybe tone it down a bit until you've gotten to know eachother sexually a little better.