why does it do that?????????

mairi

recently my boyfriend and i started havin unprotected sex coz i started goin on the pill. but everytime he comes inside me, all his cum runs straight out wen he comes out..........is this normal because it never happened wiv my ex boyfriend which has confused me a bit, i can only think it mite be coz my ex was 2 inches bigger and so he shot further away from the entrance. im only bothered by it coz not only is it annoyin and messy but wat bout wen we want kids, (were gettin married soon) surely it'd be useless if it all runs out! last nite i even tried lying wiv my arse up in the air but it was no use.............it still came out !!!!! any ides coz im all out of them????????

Well....it WILL come out! Whether its right after, during, or after a while.

Could be his size, and it could simply be that men ejaculate different amounts, some at different times.

Messy? Well, yeah, I'll give you that. But you know - that's just part of sex! You take it all in, love it all, and have fun with it all. If you get too concerned with it, you might give him a complex and YOU might stop enjoying sex all together!

Just relax! Put a towel down if you need to! And when you want to get pregnant, it only takes one little guy to do the trick! Dont worry!

im not an expert in this or anything, but im just telling u wut i know: i read the other day that u know how at the end of the penis there is like a weird kind of top part to it, that works as a "plug" in your vagina, its made precisley to SUPOSEDLY keep the cum in your vagina...the only thing i can think of that may be happening is that either his penis is too small or your vagina is to wide...now this is the part im not sure will work or not..but its worth a try...supposing that what i just said was correct, and knowing that the vagina is a muscle that expands, u could try for him to only finger u instead of have sex, basically not putting anything the size of his penis or bigger in your vagina for a while...but i dont know if your vagina would "shrink" or not...but thats all i can think of...hopefully i helped a bit...bye!

I don't think you're going to be able to shrink your vagina because the moment you have sex, it'll widen but you could try to do kegels and strengthen your vaginal muscles. You know what kegels are? it's when you pee and stop. Do super kegels for 20 seconds each time after you pee and are washing your hands.

On top of that, they make for great orgasms.

Um, well, thats going to happen. It comes out at some point as you do NOT need all that sperm to conceive. Only the healthy strong ones will fight their way up to the fallopian tubes.

And don't worry about not getting pregnant....it only takes one, and your man has millions and millions of sperm in one ejaculate. Sperm can make their way up no matter where they are deposited in the vagina.

Different men.. different amounts of ejaculate. I don't know if size has that much a roll to play as does the trigger. Its like the firing of a gun.. the cleaner the barrel.. the harder the hit.. the farther the distance. And that was explained to me by a UROLOGIST specializing in male fertility. If... the whatever whatever canal the sperm flows through is not a straight up shot..(straight and smooth like a gun barrel) and when the Hammer hits.. then the ejaculate will not have the speed or be able to gain velocity. So it will kind just shoot out and loose its momentum.. at the end of the barrel. Make sense?

Howver.. so saying this.. men have millions and millions of sperm. If you have a healthy boyfriend and all systems are in proper working condition. It only takes one. ONE COMANDO sperm that is a good swimmer... to get you pregnant. Women get pregant from sperm only being on the outside of the vagina... there have been many teen virgins who've gotten pregnant.. and they only let their boyfriends shoot outside of them.. thinking if there was not entrance.. their would be no risk. Wrong answer.. it happens.

As it also happens that the WITH-DRAWL method DOES NOT WORK. And it does not prevent pregnancy.. you'd be amazed at how many sperm live in PRE-CUM.... the one teeny tiny drop that drips out when he gets all hot, hard and happy... and as mentioned before.. it only takes ONE SPERM ... the strongest and fittest survive. If you like playing Russian Roulette...then this is the form of contraceptive for you.

Don't worry too much. As another poster said.. make sure its his side of the bed. And you might want to keep a box of Kleenex on your bedside table for spills. LOL.

Kegals are excellent... they tighten the vaginal wall. And they are healthy to keep your bladder muscles in check. They also help before and after childbirth. So start doing your kegals. Great part of Kegals..you can do them anywhere... and no one knows about it.

One poster already said it, but the reason is GRAVITY. Granted I do see what you mean as a former gf years ago would always have everything run out of her immediately whereas my most recent ex-gf held it all in and it only came out when she would sit down. I could see how it would be different with women because of the interior shape, vaginal canal size, etc., but not men's penis sizes (unless he was *really* small