am i fat? is my body attractive?

sounds pretty spot on for my preference.

Of course, if that's your natural weight and it's not looking like you're putting it on constantly then there are better ways to make yourself attractive than losing weight. Enjoy life, don't stree about it and smile!

I have a good friend who won't look at a girl unless she's a stick... any sign of any excess weight and he wouldn't even consider them... me on the other hand wouldn't consider a thin girl (been with them and it's not what I like) so don't worry about it, everyone likes what they like and what's important is that you feel attractive to yourself.

if you want to find out how proportionate you are according to height and weight, i would suggest figuring out your BMI(body mass index). You can probably find a website off of google that can caluculate this for you and tell you what weight class you are in. good luck!

I think your range is pretty normal, but it also depends on your build. Weight is not a simple number. A fit athletic woman at whatever weight looks good. to me. But it also depends on who is looking. Some guys like one thing, some another. So long as you remain athletic and healthy, I think you probably look FINE.

You're fine. Like many have said before guys like different things. Being thin does not give you any sorta advantage. Most guys usually go for the girls with a bit more "meat on their bones." I mean I'm thin and lots of guys have told me to gain weight and stuff. I'm happy with who I am most the time.

I think you feel fat because you are so tall! O_o

Not being mean or anything, but i think you might could shed 10-15 pounds, i know being athletic will make your weight go up, but i dunno....having my girl weigh more than me would be kinda weird.

You're 15 years old, I think any woman lighter than you would be 'kinda weird'.

Not being mean or anything, but i think you might could shed 10-15 pounds, i know being athletic will make your weight go up, but i dunno....having my girl weigh more than me would be kinda weird.

Sorry...is she your girl???

I did not think so. And you are 15...honestly I am pretty sure that most full-grown men would weigh more than she does...

She is for one thing tall...and athletic. Muscle weighs more than fat, but takes up less volume. Women also tend to have hips, breasts. She is not a young girl she is a woman.

To the original poster, you sound in a healthy range to me...the BMI puts you in the right place, even with the muscle I assume you have (which can throw it off). It throws things off...I am 5'4" and 123 pounds, but since I have a lot of muscle I look thinner and people often peg me at 10 lbs less. Cause I have toned muscle that weighs more than fat, but takes up less space

I think any man worthy of your love and attention would think you're gorgeous!

You are already very active, no need to increase that then or you burnout and go down a dangerous road, and I assume you eat well in general (as in healthy choices). I say love whom you are. Thinner does not necessarily make you feel any more secure, and for your height might just not be appropriate.

It does not matter whether you are fat or not. What matters if whether you are healthy. You might be fat or thin, and be very sick. Health is what is most important. Being a good weight should not be an end in itself. It should only be the means to keeping yourself healthy. BMI is not what matters. What matters if that you have a healthy heart rate, that you are getting enough sleep, that you are eating nutrious food, that you brushing, flossing, and rincing with Listerine, that you are putting sunscreen on when you go out, that you not smoking, and the like. Health is more important than weight.

Also, having friends who accept you for who you are is most important. Friends who accept you, regardless of your weight, but who also care about you to tell you the TRUTH when your weight is not what it should be. That is what really matters.

There are going to be different opinions out there as to if your body is attractive or not. People have different tastes, some people may like a physically anorexic looking physique while on the other end, some people may like some who is severly over weight. What is important is the way you feel about your weight. It would seem to me that you are in the average range as far as your height is concerned. If you want to make positive changes about your appearance then do so or if you are comfortable with your self then stay how you are, its all about your attitude.

The only thing you can do boo, is love and respect yourself for who you are bc that's enough. There are many guys out there that would find you very attractive. You think the supermodel look is universally accepted? Not it's not, that's a false, fallacious outlook on what women look like. Check out the new dove commercials, they show what real women are, it's time men we show our women that they are beautiful just the way they are, too many women lose their lives trying to be perfect. Look at Terry Schiavo--God rest her soul--she died trying to live up to a stupid ideal of being thin. Don't get caught up in that rat race, bc many have been hurt by it. 150 ain't bad at all, if man thinks ur heavier than him then too bad for him, you can't please everyone, but you can sure please yourself.