What kind of person are you?

I'm not sure exactly where this could go, but I'm sure there are many people who could relate to this in some way.

I'm just curious...because I know this happens to people once in a while and I want to know what people are like.

Lets just say, you're sitting in your car....in your room....downstairs....anywhere!....and you're listening to music(more than likely some of your favorite songs). If you started singing along with the music(b/c you're alone listening to it), and someone(anyone, bro, sis, mom, dad, s/o) walked in the room on you, or caught you in your car singing, what kind of person are you? Are you going to care what the person thinks and quickly shut up and be embarrassed about being caught? Or are you the person who doesn't care what anyone says and you keep singing despite the embarrassment of being caught?

Let's just see...

It would depend on what I'm doing. Some things I don't get embrassed doing, and some I do. If it was a situation where it was meant to be funny to be caught then I probably wouldn't care. However, if I was doing something that you would absolutely would not want to be caught doing than I would try and pretend it never happened.

Are you going to care what the person thinks and quickly shut up and be embarrassed about being caught? Or are you the person who doesn't care what anyone says and you keep singing despite the embarrassment of being caught?

....one that keeps singing despite getting caught because you don't really care what people think of you....?

....or one that shuts up and is really embarrassed by being caught?

My family... hell, I don't care...... I just make it a party. I have two little girls so we have lots of fun singing and dancin... confidence builder for them too.. they don't get embarrassed...

In the car... LOL.. I can care less who see's me.....

However, lol... I recently did have someone I have a crush on walk in on me while singing... and "got a little self-conscience.... stopped dead..." It didn't help that I while I was singing, I'd been thinking about something they said and was speaking to myself... I think I was saying something like... "liar liar pants on fire..." and laughing about it.... I got caught mid act..... lol...

Well since singing is my passion, I will sing anywhere and I don't care who hears me. Yes people probably think I'm crazy because of it but I still sing. I have a nice voice, beautiful is what people say, so if it makes someone smile or laugh good.

I'd stop singing.... just long enough to get the other person to join along with me.

I can hear us now, "all the girls say, save a horse ride a cowboy..."

Now, what if you weren't just singing, but were dancing too? What would you do then?

I would sind until my tonsils fall out...LOL. I do not know how to sing one bit but I do it all the time and do not care who is around. I sing all the time while I am cleaning and if one of my friends are around they would ask me if I need some tissue because they say that I sound like I am crying but to make a long story short...there is no shame in my game.

Dancing? Definitally would stop and probably roll on the ground laughing that I just got caught.

What if the person who caught you decided to join in? Come everybody, do the hustle! What? Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty.