He tried to take my phone

So I recently had a causal situation with this guy. He’s a bit older than me but he is fun. Anyways I went into the situation with itbeing just fun and casual. He’s very flirty and touchy anyways we went out three times. The third time we had s*x after we did it he seemed super quiet. I was being sarcastic trying to lighten the mood he seemed annoyed he even jokingly told me to get out. so I said I was going to leave. He said okay ? So I called my ride because I didn’t want him taking me home knowing where I lived. 

He sat across of me and kept telling me “he didn’t want me to go home, and that he wished I could stay longer. I told him I had to leave, he then got up and sat right next to me and started kissing my forehead and hugging me. I put my phone face down and he asked me why I was being secretive? I told him I wasn’t , then he proceeded to ask me to see my phone ? I thought he was playing until he started to teach for my phone I was in shock .

He kept telling me he needed to see my phone to make sure my ride was coming to the right house ?? I told him no. He then got up and sat across from me again and started talking to me. I didn’t hear him and asked him to repeat what he said? He said “nope I’m good whoever your texting is more important than what I have to say” 

My ride ended up coming he asked me for a kiss and told me to text him when I got home. The next day he called me twice I tried to call him back but that was it. 

fast forward a week later which was yesterday  he called me again I answered he said he “was calling to check up on me”…  

the whole situation is weird and I wanted to here y’all’s advice 

Yikes. This guy is acting very ungentlemanly in my not so humble opinion.

it's one thing to say he'd like you to stay, but this need to see your phone and communications is like a Military Parade in China it has that many red flags.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Lexismith said:
19 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

Where on earth do you meet all these clowns? 

And why do you put up with the mistreatment? Just 'next' him and move forward to meet better men.

That was a scary situation. With all the weirdos one meets on OLD, perhaps it will be safer to go on more than 3 dates before going to either of your homes for intimacy. You obviously didn't know about his creepy character traits this soon. Maybe he would've shown this if you'd gotten to know him over a longer period, say 6 to 8 weeks, and then you could've exited without giving the loser the gift of your body.

• Like 1

YIKES.

Block him and lose his number. 

5 minutes ago, Andrina said:

That was a scary situation

Exactly!

OP, please refrain meeting dates at each other's homes. Why not hold out for a few weeks before jumping into full intimacy? You gotta vet who you're allowing near you.

• Like 2