I need advice

Hello everyone, i hope you all are having a great time. 

I am writing this because i need an advice on something that is going on in my life right now. I am right now in a happy relationship with my girlfriend for more than 2 months now. Before that i had a girlfriend, everything was going well but then she ghosted me for almost 4+ months. I was worried about her at first but later i found out she is fine, she just forgot about me. So i took it as a sign that she dont care about me and moved on. Now few days back she texted me. I asked for an explanation on why she left me like that. All she said was she was focusing on something else and now she wanna get in touch with me. Is it fine if i just block her? Because i dont want any of that. Or do i owe her any explanation? 

9 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

You can do both. You can just tell her you don't want to keep in contact, and then block/delete go no contact immediately after. Do not get into a conversation with her.  

I already tried to tell her that i forgot about her now but her reply was "As expected lol" 

2 hours ago, Mark1997 said:

she ghosted me for almost 4+ months. Now few days back she texted me. I asked for an explanation on why she left me like that. . Is it fine if i just block her? 

Yes. Please focus on your current relationship and delete and block the one who apparently just ghosted without an explanation. She's not worth your time. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Yes. Please focus on your current relationship and delete and block the one who apparently just ghosted without an explanation. She's not worth your time. 

Sir, I can't believe the audacity of these people. Like. They just disappear and reappear like its some kind of joke to them. The first month was so hard for me when she ghosted me. And when now i am happily in another relationship, she pops up out of nowhere and says " I was busy, sorry About that ".

Since she ghosted you for 4+ months,  no,  you don't owe her an explanation.  She never explained herself to you for 4+ months,  so why should you?  🙄  😒

Block and delete her everywhere.  Carry on and continue moving on .  .  .  🙂

19 minutes ago, Mark1997 said:

And now she disappeared again when i tried to say that we dont need to keep in touch

She didn't disappear -she's a person from the past who contacted you.  Keep it in the past -don't you want the best possible chance for your new relationship?

7 hours ago, Mark1997 said:

And now she disappeared again when i tried to say that we dont need to keep in touch

Wul, sure. That's kind of like chasing someone down the street to say, "I don't want to talk to you."

Silence is its own language.