What do I do?

Me and a guy both like each other. We met three weeks ago and have spent all day texting and majority of the days together. He admitted he gets jealous when I go out clubbing as we both kiss and dance with other people and he cannot handle seeing me do this with other guys. He doesn’t want anything serious with me at the moment and mentioned twice that if he met me 4 months later he would have married me. He has stopped talking to me as he doesn’t want his feelings to get deeper.

He is going out tonight with his mates to a club. I have the opportunity to go and I could see him there which may make him jealous. I want him to come and speak to me as he won’t respond to my messages on social media which is why I wanna go. What should I do regarding this whole situation with him?
1 hour ago, Thatgirlie said:
. He admitted he gets jealous when I go out clubbing as we both kiss and dance with other people and he cannot handle seeing me do this with other guys.. I have the opportunity to go and I could see him there which may make him jealous. I want him to come and speak to me as he won’t respond to my messages on social media 

It seems like he doesn't want to see or talk to you anymore, so you're free to do whatever you wish. It doesn't seem like you were dating or serious about anything anyway.

You could go hunt him down at this club since he's refusing to talk to you, but he may be having tons of fun with other women and not even notice you..

42 minutes ago, Thatgirlie said:

He doesn’t want anything serious with me at the moment

If you want a serious relationship, you better leave that guy alone. He isn’t for you. Always believe men when they say they don’t want anything serious. 

I have the opportunity to go and I could see him there which may make him jealous. I want him to come and speak to me as he won’t respond to my messages on social media which is why I wanna go. What should I do regarding this whole situation with him?

Why would you do that? This isn’t going to change anything… he doesn’t seem into you… sorry for you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He doesn’t want anything serious with me at the moment and mentioned twice that if he met me 4 months later he would have married me.

Wut?

You are both not serious relationship material. Stay away from each other.

• Like 1

No surprise this didn't work out, as you don't know how to wisely date.

If your goal is to have a monogamous, serious relationship, you have to stop making out with strangers on the dance floor. That behavior is the opposite of what you want to portray to someone considering whether or not you're longterm material.

And in the future, even if you're totally into a guy, limit how much time to spend with him in the beginning stages. No more than twice a week in the first month. You have to give each other time to miss each other, and to carry on with your normal lives, spending time with friends and hobbies/interests.

4 hours ago, Thatgirlie said:

He admitted he gets jealous when I go out clubbing as we both kiss and dance with other people and he cannot handle seeing me do this with other guys. He doesn’t want anything serious with me at the moment and mentioned twice that if he met me 4 months later he would have married me. He has stopped talking to me as he doesn’t want his feelings to get deeper.

This is all BS anyway, and you're too naive to gulp it all down. His 4 months comment makes absolutely no sense. And if he was serious about liking you so much that he wanted you to stop making out with other guys, he would've asked if you wanted to become exclusive and that you each agree to behave within the normal boundaries of a bf/gf relationship.

Don't stalk him and avoid where you know he goes until you no longer care that he won't be a part of your future.

• Like 1

To make it clearer for you all, he doesn’t want me to kiss or get with other guys in the club but he has done this himself with girls and still wants too, he just doesn’t want me to do it as he gets “jealous”. It is essentially a case of double standards and I’m not too sure how I should approach this in the future if he decides to message me or talk in person. 

A man being jealous doesn’t necessarily mean he has feelings for a woman. He can show a possessive side just because he is a man driven by his testosterone and wants to have them all for himself… (which apparently he does) drop this one… 

6 hours ago, Thatgirlie said:
Me and a guy both like each other. We met three weeks ago and have spent all day texting and majority of the days together. He admitted he gets jealous when I go out clubbing as we both kiss and dance with other people and he cannot handle seeing me do this with other guys. He doesn’t want anything serious with me at the moment and mentioned twice that if he met me 4 months later he would have married me. He has stopped talking to me as he doesn’t want his feelings to get deeper.

He is going out tonight with his mates to a club. I have the opportunity to go and I could see him there which may make him jealous. I want him to come and speak to me as he won’t respond to my messages on social media which is why I wanna go. What should I do regarding this whole situation with him?

I wouldn’t go, it would make you look desperate and that’s never a good look for a woman. If you’re looking for a serious relationship, this guy isn’t for you. I don’t get the four months thing either; can you please explain that?~Vesna

25 minutes ago, Thatgirlie said:

To make it clearer for you all, he doesn’t want me to kiss or get with other guys in the club but he has done this himself with girls and still wants too, he just doesn’t want me to do it as he gets “jealous”. It is essentially a case of double standards and I’m not too sure how I should approach this in the future if he decides to message me or talk in person. 

Please just forget all about him.  That "4 months later" comment actually made me laugh.  I mean ... he certainly could wait 4 months and buy you an engagement ring, what's stopping him?

The answer:  he's full of bologna and sorry to say but you've behaved in a very silly way too.

If you want to make out with boys in clubs, go for it, but it's not going to lead you into any relationships that would be worth having.  

What is it that you find desirable about pursuing a relationship with a guy who has already shown you that he’s a critical control freak who would expect to squelch your social life?

And that’s just for starters, you’ve only known him a few weeks.

Think.

• Like 1

Don't make it a case -avoid people who don't play nicely in the sandbox.  Why are you interacting with a person who behaves this way much less considering going on a date with him or hooking up?

• Like 4

It is essentially a case of double standards and I’m not too sure how I should approach this in the future if he decides to message me or talk in person.

Raise your standards, and keep walking. Don't message him back. 

You are wasting your time even wondering about this clown. 

• Like 2