Missing condom

I’ve been in a relationship for 10 months.

Last Saturday night, I realised that 1 condom was missing. I asked my boyfriend he said he used it for “posh wank”. He didn't want to dirt the sheets and decided to take a condom beside the bed to avoid the clean-up. 
My boyfriend is obsessed with cleaning, and I wouldn't be surprised. But at the same, I am suspicious now. 

What do you think? 

Some guys do use condoms for that exact purpose, it's a different feel and clean up is super easy.

Heck, I've made balloons out of condoms, this seems like you have existing suspicions or want to be suspicious of him.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Littleblackcat said:

“posh wank”

I never knew there was a name for that. Turns out English people made a name lol

Yeah, could be plausible. Lots of people just uses a tissue or a sock(like in an American movies). But yeah, if he is a clean freak, condom might do as a better option. 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Littleblackcat said:

Last Saturday night, I realised that 1 condom was missing. . But at the same, I am suspicious now.

How is your relationship overall? Is there a reason you're keeping track of his condoms? His explanation seems plausible. 

• Like 1

If counting condoms is a normal part of your life with this guy I would think you have some reasons for doing it.

Has he proven untrustworthy, or do you think you have big trust issues or tend to be paranoid and suspicious for no reason?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jaunty said:

If counting condoms is a normal part of your life with this guy I would think you have some reasons for doing it.

I'm wondering the same thing. 

How is the overall level of trust in your relationship, OP? 

• Like 1