Do these girls want to get in a relationship with me? 21 M and 21 F

If a girl is staring at your bulge for like 4 minutes or around 2 minutes what are you guys thinking as a sign?
what are you guys thinking if someone brings you back to her place 3 or 4 times and she is searching through her things on her desk?
How about hair flipping and saying your name quietly?
Bumping into you when walking with her and smiling?
How about if she's like my roommate is away this weekend and you're at her place?
How about if youre ending a walk with her and shes like I am down for whatever?
How about if you're at a meeting with a girl and she's bending over in front of you a couple times?
I was wondering if they want to get in a relationship with me? Should I escalate or are they just being friendly?

38 minutes ago, ifolubowale said:

Should I escalate or are they just being friendly?

If you are interested in a girl, you can ask them out. That's the only way to tell. Please discontinue reading pickup artist material about body language and "signs". Have the courage and confidence to make small talk and eventually ask them out. 

• Like 2

I get the sense you don't have close platonic female friends- if not get to know women as individuals and if you want to know if a particular woman would like to date you ask her out on a date you plan in advance. Later after you date awhile then you can talk about the potential for a relationship.

5 hours ago, ifolubowale said:

So she wants to hook up?

Is it the same woman or multiple ones?

And yes I would say that she at least wants you physically judging by all those hints she shows. So you should maybe "test the waters". By "testing the waters" I dont mean doing "The Naked Man" approach in her appartment, but to at least flirt a bit and see if she is interested in something more.