How to cope with being the least attractive guy on the planet?

P4nther

You might think I'm engaging in hyperbole, but there is effectively no difference between myself and the most repellent guy you can imagine. This is despite the fact that I have dedicated years to improving myself and maximizing my appearance. I've had zero female interest. And I mean ZERO. No interest. No dates. Nothing. Meanwhile, there are all manner of men falling into relationships with the bare minimum of effort.

I've come to the conclusion that I was never meant to exist. My fate was sealed before I even left the womb. What is the point existing when you are a genetic deadend who's collectively overlooked by women?

One of my favorite love and commuication experts, Dr. Patricia Allen says “there’s a lid for every pot!”  Your Self-limiting belief systems will defeat you in the dating world and in life.  There are all types of couples out there from the conventionally beautiful to the unconventionally beautiful.

Focus on your strenghts and what you bring to the table for a relationship.  Focus on the good in your life and train your brain to stay positive.  Work on self love affirmations.  If you are serious about finding a life partner you won’t attract anyone if you continue to beat yourself up.  

8 minutes ago, Username02 said:

One of my favorite love and commuication experts, Dr. Patricia Allen says “there’s a lid for every pot!”  Your Self-limiting belief systems will defeat you in the dating world and in life.  There are all types of couples out there from the conventionally beautiful to the unconventionally beautiful.

Focus on your strenghts and what you bring to the table for a relationship.  Focus on the good in your life and train your brain to stay positive.  Work on self love affirmations.  If you are serious about finding a life partner you won’t attract anyone if you continue to beat yourself up.  

Trust me, there isn't a "lid" for this "pot". I am completely invisible and unwanted by women. 

There's nothing I can do to attract a partner, except for maybe winning the lottery. Positive mindset, negative mindset, it makes no difference. There are dozens of men who are selfish, chauvinistic, narcissistic... etc. who have gfs and wives, so mindset clearly makes no odds. 

I am literally cursed to be foreveralone. I wish my mother had a miscarriage with me.

I don’t think romantic relationships are essential.  If you don’t believe you’re attractive looking enough for a woman to want to date you don’t date because that means to me you must find all women incredibly shallow. Most people would not want to date you once they knew how little you thought of their capacity for liking and being interested in a person just because they had certain physical features. 
So instead make the most of your life apart from dating. Every day do something that contributes to your personal growth. Read a book. Exercise. Be kind to someone who might need kindness. Get involved in volunteer work. Join a group who hikes or does yoga or cleans parks whatever. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

I don’t think romantic relationships are essential.  If you don’t believe you’re attractive looking enough for a woman to want to date you don’t date because that means to me you must find all women incredibly shallow. Most people would not want to date you once they knew how little you thought of their capacity for liking and being interested in a person just because they had certain physical features.  

lmao I like how you flipped this and somehow made ME the shallow one, despite women overlooking me based purely on looks. 

I suggest making more observations when you are in public - look to see how many unconventionally beautiful people are with someone.  You’ll be surprised.

You’re creating your own reality by convincing yourself you are not attractive.  When you walk around projecting these beliefs about yourself others will perceive you the same way.

Maybe get some professional help to reframe your negative thinking.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Username02 said:

You’re creating your own reality by convincing yourself you are not attractive.  When you walk around projecting these beliefs about yourself others will perceive you the same way.

No, I'm not convincing myself that I'm undesirable. I'm simply affirming the collective opinion of women everywhere. Because if women found me attractive, I would've had a girlfriend by now, or at least a date or a slither of interest. It's not rocket science.

Also, unless people are mind readers, how am I "projecting my beliefs"? Sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo to me.

3 hours ago, P4nther said:

lmao I like how you flipped this and somehow made ME the shallow one, despite women overlooking me based purely on looks. 

It's a shallow perspective to generalize -especially negatively -to the extent you are doing and it seems like you're doing it to prolong the pity party of how ugly you think you are.  We've been down this path in your previous thread.  Some people will choose not to date other people purely based on looks. I have many times -for example if a man was very obese it was unlikely I'd date him, if he had long hair or tattoos or a long beard or dressed in an unkempt or inappropriate way, if he had bad posture or looked sullen or no "spark" to him.  I was overlooked many times based solely on looks.  For dating purposes.

But your analysis I've addressed in your other threads on this same exact topic -if you feel like reviewing them go right ahead.

I flipped nothing.  Someone who declines to date you based on looks is not shallow at all - looks matter and if someone knows that she could never feel physically attracted to you because of what you look like then she should not date you.  Part of dating is shallow.  

• Thanks 1

Definitely get some other interests that don't involve women.  It's quite obvious that you are a man who needs to keep your distance from women, you seem to be so overflowing with hatred and bitterness that you might even be dangerous to them. 

Also I advise severing your ties with the incel  crowd.  Maybe it's not too late for you to redeem the capacity for independent thinking.  

• Like 3

What is the rest of your life like?

I have a feeling you spend time with or conversing with negative people (other men) which will bring anyone into a spiral of defeatism. Of course there are men that are less attractive than you out there with gf's and wives but then you will tell me they have something you don't have (money, power, better job...) to justify your stance.  So just own that you have decided that it is the females fault you will be alone forever and figure out how to make a good life without a female companion. 

It isn't about coping it is about living the best life you can and that does not require a woman at your side.

What do you do for fun?  How many in person friends do you have?  Do you ever do anything with coworkers outside of work? How many hobbies do you have?  Is family near by?  What sports do you enjoy doing?  Basically other than not getting female attention what is your life like?

Lost

10 hours ago, P4nther said:

What was even the point of this post?

Maybe the fact that you're asking the same question using different words.  You're getting the same advice and rejecting it.  Either you need to accept your situation and fill your life with other interests or get help to improve your mindset.