Know the answer but need backbone to do it

1 minute ago, boltnrun said:

No need to read or reply 

Maybe have her messages go directly to your spam or junk folder. I have one for texting, Facebook messenger and my email (different folders for each). That way I don't have to see anything I don't want to. 

She's counting on you feeling guilty and sorry for her. It's bait. 

She loves manipulating that way. She makes me feel icky. My son also dislikes her because she borrowed something I really enjoy and lost it . I got another copy but he says the point is she lost it and didn’t care and didn’t apologize or replace it. She’s rude. 

She also compared my son to hers several times intimating her son is more intelligent and less affected than mine . Also very rude and not true, they are just very different people . 

12 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

She loves manipulating that way. She makes me feel icky. My son also dislikes her because she borrowed something I really enjoy and lost it . I got another copy but he says the point is she lost it and didn’t care and didn’t apologize or replace it. She’s rude. 

She also compared my son to hers several times intimating her son is more intelligent and less affected than mine . Also very rude and not true, they are just very different people . 

That's why I suggested just having any communication from her go to a spam or junk folder. This person is no friend to you. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, boltnrun said:

No need to read or reply 

Maybe have her messages go directly to your spam or junk folder. I have one for texting, Facebook messenger and my email (different folders for each). That way I don't have to see anything I don't want to. 

She's counting on you feeling guilty and sorry for her. It's bait. 

@Seraphim

I agree.  She's baiting you.  It's time to burn the bridge and just block.  This really isn't worth the aggrevation.

We all feel bad and want to be good people, etc... but that's what people count on. She knows what she does. people know what they do. they know. 

in my own life there are people who don't like me.  I know it's hard to believe. lol

but honestly I pick up on how they feel and I avoid them as much as they avoid me.  Who cares. life goes on. 

Find a way to be confident and comfortable with the fact that you don't like her.  you don't like how she acts.  And here she is doing it more.  It's ok to not like someone and for them to know it. they will move on when you show you're not playing with them. 

you're good.  you got your own life to live.  it's not anyone's place to judge another but it's totally your place to decide what you want and include in your life.