It’s getting very frustrating to hear about these mass shootings that occur on an average of once a week now!  Today there was another one in the state of Texas. As of now there were 18 children and 3 adults killed. There was only one suspect and they were killed as well. 18 children who will never get to experience all life has to offer. 18 families who will never get to see their children grow up. 

What the heck is going on here with these frequent occurrences?!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We can't talk politics here. But let's just say certain individuals have a monetary interest in making sure all Americans have access to as many firearms and as many types of firearms as they want at any and all times, no matter who they are or what they've done in the past or what their medical history is.

It must be terrifying to be the parent of a school age child.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, melancholy123 said:

As a Canadian I really don't get the need to have a gun.

As an American, I don't either. Not a high powered assault firearm. Or a stockpile of weapons. 

My heart grieves for those poor, poor babies and their devastated parents. 

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

As an American, I don't either. Not a high powered assault firearm. Or a stockpile of weapons. 

My heart grieves for those poor, poor babies and their devastated parents. 

That's all I can think of right now are the families and what they are experiencing. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

It's so sad this keeps happening. However the US has odd gun laws that vary by state. The US also has abysmal mental healthcare coverage. It's the perfect storm.😞

Agreed it is a perfect storm. I think we’re one of the only countries that is set up like this too. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Seeing the photos of the beautiful, innocent babies who were senselessly murdered as a direct result of people putting money and power above the lives of our children is devastating and heartbreaking. Those poor babies. Those poor parents. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1