one sided love

hello

so all in all 

I have a crush on my teacher and I have no idea what I should do

the problem is that this year I have a national exam which can be considered as the turning point of a life (in my country atleast) but I keep thinkning about her and can't focus on doing anything anyway

and I don't have the courage to talk to her about anything outside the topic of studying and I really get scared if I want to get her contact info

besides she's not interested in me and doesn't seem to care about things like these 

I'm really at loss and don't know what should I do 

1 hour ago, anes said:

I have a crush on my teacher and I have no idea what I should do. I don't have the courage to talk to her about anything outside the topic of studying

How old are you? 

It's not an "age gap relationship", it's a crush on the teacher and that's ok.

Studying and your exams is all you should be talking to about with her so that's ok too.

• Like 3

Yup, you need to get over this and just let it go now.

Crush's are just that.. a crush and it will pass.  What's important it your studies.

You know it's one sided and you know it's a teacher.. so, nothing will come of this.

Turn your focus away from all of this now.  Hang with your friends and study for your finals. Look seriously towards YOUR future.

Someday you will be thankful you did this and come to meet someone who IS meant for you.  (Not some minor crush).

• Like 2
3 hours ago, reinventmyself said:

You didn't mention the age difference and either way it's unethical for a teacher to cross that line with a student.  Besides it's a crush and not some sort of mutual attraction.  You yourself stated she isn't interested.

What to do? Acknowledge this a no go and put your focus entirely on your studies.  It's a choice.

well it's not like I want to do anything for now and I can't anyway

but I really want to get close to her after finishing my studies

it's just that I don't think I would make it in time

13 hours ago, anes said:

well it's not like I want to do anything for now and I can't anyway

but I really want to get close to her after finishing my studies

it's just that I don't think I would make it in time

You're forgetting the fact that if she is not into you and if there are ethical issues, it doesn't matter if you make it in time. 

This one is a no-go.