Does my co worker still like me even though I turn him down ?

One of my co worker tried to purse a sexual relationship with me by texting me outside work . We had each other's contact info since we had communicate about shift exchanges etc. Then all sudden I noticed, he started texting me more outside work. The message were random and goofy. I didn't think much of it since we were friendly at work. Then they started escalating to more sexual messages. I wasn't comfortable with direction things were heading so I made it clear . The texts stopped and things continue as normal. Now months later, he hugged me when no one is around and wouldn't let go then kiss my neck. Now he's always trying to sieze opportunity to hug especially when we are alone...Is he trying to start things again ?

3 hours ago, MrsWise said:

. Then they started escalating to more sexual messages. he hugged me when no one is around and wouldn't let go then kiss my neck. Now he's always trying to sieze opportunity to hug especially when we are alone...Is he trying to start things again ?

Make sure you avoid this lecherous creep as much as possible.

Start what? Sexual harassment?

Do not respond to outside contact that isn't strictly about work.

Why are you allowing this? 

I don't think he ever liked you as a person or, if he did, that wasn't his focus.  He liked pursuing you for sex.  And he still does.  He doesn't care if you turned him down because he wants to have sex with you so he'll ignore the rejection and keep trying until you do something about it. I agree with the others.

• Like 1