What should I do when its not worthy to continue the relationship.

Siya

I am a girl (20 years old). I am having a relationship with same age boy and we love each other so much.  We are currently studying in college. Problem is  our different goals. I want to study abroad and he wants to stay in India. He doesn't want to go out of India at any cost. While I have planned to go USA after completing btech. Now we both are mentally disturbed and we can't live without each other. Please suggest a solution. We dont want to break up. But it seems like we should leave each other on own road. 

18 minutes ago, Siya said:

. I want to study abroad and he wants to stay in India. He doesn't want to go out of India

Follow your academic and professional goals.

Do what is right for you and what your parents, teachers and advisors suggest.

Don't let some hometown boy hold you back. You'll hate yourself and him if you do.

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Follow your academic and professional goals.

Do what is right for you and what your parents, teachers and advisors suggest.

Don't let some hometown boy hold you back. You'll hate yourself and him if you do.

^ I agree with all of the above.

There will be a little time needed to adjust to being away from him. You will get over it and really enjoy this new chapter in your life. You two can meet up later and see how things go. And trust me YOU CAN live live without each other. Every one does.

Archived