My old friend and I

Debby39

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell your husband you haven't been feeling like yourself lately and you think you have something strange going on. Tell him you'd like some one on one time with him. Just him, not the kids. See what he says.

Yeah that would be nice if we could even fit in one date night a month or something. We are opposite shifts so we are one in one out.

Yeah that would be nice if we could even fit in one date night a month or something. We are opposite shifts so we are one in one out.

Then connect over breakfast or a snack at home when the kids are playing. Doesn't need to be a traditional date night. My husband and I also don't do date nights (I'm no good at night anymore -I'm one tired part time working person and mama!!) but we spent 2 hours together a few weeks ago -we went to see a museum exhibit that was closing soon that I had seen and he had not. We walked there, went and walked back. It was just lovely. Surprising how lovely. Also reminded me of how we used to go to museums a lot pre-child.

At 22 years of marriage you probably don't have small children who need babysitters. And you can't work 7 days a week.

Plan something fun, not complicated but where you two can be together without any outside distractions. Phones are silenced. Even if it's just coffee and dessert.

If you make this a priority it could have a great positive impact on your marriage.

At 22 years of marriage you probably don't have small children who need babysitters. And you can't work 7 days a week.

Plan something fun, not complicated but where you two can be together without any outside distractions. Phones are silenced. Even if it's just coffee and dessert.

If you make this a priority it could have a great positive impact on your marriage.

Yes weÂ’ve been married since 2008 so only married 11 years though together since kids we have a

Little 9 year old who comes with us everywhere.

It would be nice to set a specific date day every so often as and when we can

Archived