Pretty sure we will never speak again. She email me today. And of course on my first day back to work. Yes I new this was going to happen but just reading it made it sink in.

Back to being strangers I will never understand that part but moving forward I must

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang in there. We've all been there at one point or another.

Heartache is tough but it is true that time heals. This is not the end of your story, only the end of that chapter. By the sounds of it, it's better for you to not be with someone like her.

She pretended to be someone she wasn't, she used you, she lied to you.

It hurts, yes. But one day you will look back and count yourself lucky to have dodged that bullet and you might even find someone who is a million times better for you and isn't all the bad things she was.

Keep looking forward. You're doing better than you think.

Hang in there. We've all been there at one point or another.

Heartache is tough but it is true that time heals. This is not the end of your story, only the end of that chapter. By the sounds of it, it's better for you to not be with someone like her.

She pretended to be someone she wasn't, she used you, she lied to you.

It hurts, yes. But one day you will look back and count yourself lucky to have dodged that bullet and you might even find someone who is a million times better for you and isn't all the bad things she was.

Keep looking forward. You're doing better than you think.

Thank you nice of you to say that

• 3 weeks later...
What games are we talking about...?

NC is hard, damn hard, so be proud of every day you get through it*

It's a very difficult thing to do NC. She never was in my area where I live and now she move just up the road from me. I was looking for her just drove by on my way home. I no longer go that way.

I tried the online dating thing. Either her or a friend with a fake profile contact me the first day I was on it second I was tag in a pic of her and one of her friends I deleted it and blocked her friend. Most of her friends are in the same place. Failed relationship and marriages. They need to validate the lifestyles online to make them feel better

I'm having a hard enough time as it is. I don't need this drama. I don't want to know what she is doing

• 4 weeks later...

Update it's been months since we last spoke and it was left at she was going to square up with me when our schedules lined up. So doing as she asked I emailed her to let her know I was back home.

He reply was why you telling me this. I need to move on and get help. Also said she was dating someone. The thing is this was her idea to do this.

I replied with you asked me to tell you when I was back home. She said I was crazy and made this up. I then forward her the email she wrote me about squaring up with me. She got all mad and said if I contact her again she was calling the cops.

I have no intention in ever contacting her again and even when I did the other day it was against my better judgment.

She lives close and I've ran into her once already. All I could do was look the other way and mind my own business

Sorry to hear this. Ok let it go and don't contact her again.

It's all good if it wasn't for the fact she owes me money and the stuff back from house I wouldn't have contacted her. It was her idea to do so.

Trust me I'm not again my life is moving forward pretty good now and I dont want this to drag me down. The more I see she has so many issues even the way she replied. Karma will catch up with her

Archived