Reaching out to ex

Bro32

Bro, why on earth would you want to text her??? Come on, get some self respect and don't make an as* of yourself. Let go and move on. Yes, easier said than done. I get it. The pain is awful but do your best to forget her. It's the only clear option that you have. Let it go. Focus on yourself, heal from all this and then think about another relationship, when ready. I think it's safe to say that the majority of us have experienced a loss like this. It didn't work out for a reason. Trust me, I know.

Deep down I was just comfortable! I definitely did not want her as much as I do now that she is gone!

Right it's called longing. Which is quite a powerful emotion, often more powerful than love itself.

Longing -- craving, obsessing over someone we don't have.

Love -- caring for and cherishing someone we do have.

Right now you're in a state of longing. I understand. But it's not love and it's important for your healing to differentiate between the two.

And you need to recognize it for what it is, and not what you've created in your mind it to be.

It's ego Bro. Pure ego, and it's not healthy in any way, shape or form.

You need to take steps to move past it. Which again means stop posting about it, and controlling your obsessive thoughts.

NO, she was not perfect for you, because if she was, she'd still be with you.

And stop imagining that she's "longing" for you too and struggling to move on, same as you.

These are your feelings and emotions, not hers. It's called projection.

Look I don't mean to sound preachy, but I've learned some things over the years.

You got over women before, and you will get over this one too. Hopefully before you meet another woman, because, although I've done it myself, you need to take some time to be comfortable on your own, comfortable with having no feelings for any woman, before embarking on something with a new woman.

Otherwise you're just monkey branching and a "love addict" -- someone who lives off love or the idea of love in a very obsessive and unhealthy way.

You’re right! Why text someone who let me go and didn’t fight for our relationship! Why text someone who instead of facing the pain head on jumped into another fling! 5 years of memories and it’s like I never existed! No reason to text someone I mean nothing to!

You’re right! Why text someone who let me go and didn’t fight for our relationship! Why text someone who instead of facing the pain head on jumped into another fling! 5 years of memories and it’s like I never existed! No reason to text someone I mean nothing to!

No...no reason to text someone who isn't the right one for you.

I know that I am spinning! It’s just so hard to let go to this one because I thought this was it for me! I thought I was done looking for the one! I thought I was going to marry her! I just can’t imagine that she wouldn’t want to hear from me ever again! It looks like she’s trying so hard to erase me from her life! That hurts the most!

I am soooo feeling this right now. I could stay In bed all day and cry about him and look through his social media and post tonnes of threads asking for advise, but the only thing that is going to help me/you right now is accepting it’s over, and starting to build a life without them. Both of us will get though this

Archived