It sounds like she is married or has a boyfriend, is on the rebound, or has other issues.

Unfortunately, when they say they need a break or they need space, that's code for a breakup, they never want to see you again. She's trying to breakup with you gently, which is difficult to do.

It sounds like she is married or has a boyfriend, is on the rebound, or has other issues.

Unfortunately, when they say they need a break or they need space, that's code for a breakup, they never want to see you again. She's trying to breakup with you gently, which is difficult to do.

She just got out of her second try at rehab and she has a child.

Dating should be the last thing on her mind.

And I wanted too know what was going on cuz she said she is going through a lot. It's someone I care for of course I wanted to know what was going on.....

That's her way of telling you to leave her alone. She had not contacted you in several weeks so there is your answer. Leave her alone. Don't go grovelling it's very unattractive and you will be going against her wishes yet again. Just accept it and move on.

I'm still going to write her a letter.

What do you really feel that will achieve?

How will you feel when you get no response, or your unopened letter winds up back in your mailbox with "Return to Sender" stamped across the front?

The way she chose to end this was cowardly and immature. Remember that when you're pining for her; she's not going to be hard to get over once you emotionally detach and realize that people who are relationship material don't behave this way.

How will you feel when you get no response, or your unopened letter winds up back in your mailbox with "Return to Sender" stamped across the front?

The way she chose to end this was cowardly and immature. Remember that when you're pining for her; she's not going to be hard to get over once you emotionally detach and realize that people who are relationship material don't behave this way.

I don't know.... I just want to let her know how I feel....

I just don't know.

I also want to wish her the best and say goodbye but maybe you guys are right... What is that really going to achieve?......

It's going to achieve nothing. I can guarantee you're not slipping into her thoughts. You deserve better than that.

RayofLighten, you come off as an a$$, but you're the cold, hard voice if reason that I need. Thank you. I'm going to take this time to focus on me again. I did try keeping busy and learned to do my own car maintenance. Been through a slump but it's time to get going. It's going to be hard cuz of everything we went through... But It is what it is....

RayofLighten, you come off as an a$$, but you're the cold, hard voice if reason that I need. Thank you. I'm going to take this time to focus on me again. I did try keeping busy and learned to do my own car maintenance. Been through a slump but it's time to get going. It's going to be hard cuz of everything we went through... But It is what it is....

Honestly I'm not a bad person, and I'm not trying to be ass (i apologize for seeming like that) I'm just very straight to the point and honest, but I mean no offence at all x

I also want to wish her the best and say goodbye but maybe you guys are right... What is that really going to achieve?......

Precisely. Let's say she reads it. And doesn't respond anyway.

Then what?

It seems you keep trying to think of ways to get her attention, which is understandable given the way this ended, but sometimes we have to leave things alone to protect our own well-being. She isn't interested anymore. Reading your feelings and your farewell isn't going to somehow change that.

Write a letter if you wish, to get your thoughts out, but do not send it. Think of it like a journal entry, for your eyes only, to help you process.

Precisely. Let's say she reads it. And doesn't respond anyway.

Then what?

It seems you keep trying to think of ways to get her attention, which is understandable given the way this ended, but sometimes we have to leave things alone to protect our own well-being. She isn't interested anymore. Reading your feelings and your farewell isn't going to somehow change that.

Write a letter if you wish, to get your thoughts out, but do not send it. Think of it like a journal entry, for your eyes only, to help you process.

I'm going to write it today. I have to get these thoughts out of my head...

Archived