Wife wont allow my kids to see my family

She says that all I am thinking about is myself and that I am betraying her wishes with letting my kids see my parents more than once a year. She said that if it was her way she wouldn’t even let them see pictures of the kids or anything.

Let’s for a moment not care what she has to say or think or feel.

What are YOU going to do?

I'd suggest two things: an attorney to learn your options and the best steps to take for each option, and a therapist who can help you to see why this isn't healthy or beneficial for anyone in your family, including your kids. I'd have the attorney negotiate a legal separation with joint custody so your kids can bond with your family from a place of safety.

Sorry this is happening. She is abusing you and your kids with this isolation. She is a hateful witch and yes divorce seems to be the only way to protect yourself and most of all your kids.

She says that all I am thinking about is myself and that I am betraying her wishes with letting my kids see my parents more than once a year. She said that if it was her way she wouldn’t even let them see pictures of the kids or anything.
Thank you everyone who has helped me really see what is going on I am going to talk to my lawyer and talk about a safe and healthy way to get out

Good for you!!! Please please do that you’ll thank yourself more than you know . And I will tell you that since my brother left his wife my mother and I are so happy to have him back . I finally can see my sibling and my mother can see her child. My mother can also see her grandchildren . And she gets to see them every week .

Your own family will be so happy to have you back .

I feel like there is hope but I know she won’t budge and I don’t know what to do. Am I wrong not to honor how she feels or is that just being manipulated for so long that I just am going along with it. I can’t seem to win in any conversation because she always knows how to make me feel bad or make me feel like I am wrong.

She has never honored how you feel. She has 100% manipulated you for years. So much so that she has turned you into a mess. You know what you have to do.

Can you see how evil that sounds? Pure manipulation. Your family are good people. Your wife is the bad person.

Archived