Is he being unfair?

GloriaMarie

$25.00 tops!!

I simply can't believe he is making this much of a fuss over it.

It was an accident for heaven's sake. Over what amounts to $25 TV he wasn't even using.

There must be something deeper going on here, OP how is your relationship otherwise?

Check out her history. This guy is a nasty SOB, but she continues to put up with it.

Check out her history. This guy is a nasty SOB, but she continues to put up with it.

Thanks Holls, this is the second thread in two days wherein I was not familiar with OP's history.

I wish posters would update original thread, instesd of creating brand new one when it pertains to same guy/girl and relationship.

Although in this case didn't matter, it's obvious from just this thread that something is very VERY off.

Thanks Holls, this is the second thread in two days wherein I was not familiar with OP's history.

I wish posters would update original thread, instesd of creating brand new one when it pertains to same guy and relationship.

Although in this case didn't matter, it's obvious from just this thread that something is very VERY off.

I agree......

I'm with this ^^^ except for the $50. He sounds wound too tight and would probably stalk me for the rest, so I'd say, "Here's your money, and lets call it a day." He'd be history.

I agree with the folks who say that our own behavior is a reflection on us--NOT to someone else, but it's the message we send to our Selves. I'd consider the $100 bucks my tuition for learning what I needed to 'see' about this guy, because his behavior reflects on him. And it's not pretty.

And that was my main point. Doing the responsible thing is independent of who we are dealing with and how we might judge their character. It represents yourself, and their way of handling themselves reflects them.

The bf comes across harsh, but I think OP comes across a bit entitled. Honestly I'd be nixing both type of characters from my 'people who would have my back' list. People sort themselves out on their own.

Just curious, why did he wait till you left to show you the damage?

Great observation and yeah OP what's up with that?

I would imagine you saw the damage at the time it occurred? After you accidentally knocked it over?

Sounds like some major guilt tripping, sending you a pic of the "evidence."

A three year old TV he never uses that's worth maybe $25.

Good lord.

Great observation and yeah OP what's up with that?

I would imagine you saw the damage at the time it occurred? After you accidentally knocked it over?

Sounds like some major guilt tripping, sending you a pic of the "evidence."

A three year old TV he never uses that's worth maybe $25.

Good lord.

I also found it odd and thought about asking too. It makes no sense sending a pic of something the OP saw when she was there.

What!?! Where? I have been searching for one for my mom as hers went kaput. The cheapest 32 inch I could find was $165.

I went to a B and H, but Best Buy had similar prices

The prices are so cheap. Ten years ago, I paid $700 for a similar TV.

Archived