ManyDates

You tore down a personal boundary and she walked through the door you left open for her when you didn't end things with her with a solid ending verbally and then zero contact along with blocking and deleting. Ask yourself why you did that so you learn from it and don't let yourself down like that again.

It's time now to forgive yourself for letting yourself down so that you can shelve these ongoing thoughts of her and you and this "thing" you had ongoing with her.

Yes this was indeed very stupid of me, trust me I get it now. I looked back over a year on with rose covered glasses only seeing the fun we had and not all the bad - yes to not ending it properly

Yes this was indeed very stupid of me, trust me I get it now. I looked back over a year on with rose covered glasses only seeing the fun we had and not all the bad - yes to not ending it properly

So let's say she contacts you again and wants to come over for a romp in bed. Would you be able to resist?

So let's say she contacts you again and wants to come over for a romp in bed. Would you be able to resist?

Oh hell no! And its been 6 months so I doubt she ever would, but if she does she'll be hearing what I think of her and I'll be telling her to stay out of my life forever.

Oh hell no! And its been 6 months so I doubt she ever would, but if she does she'll be hearing what I think of her and I'll be telling her to stay out of my life forever.

Why become so emotional about it?

I mean stay out of your life forever?

That sends her the message she still gets to you, you're still emotional about her, which will flatter her.

The opposite of love is not hate or anger, it's indifference.

Either just ignore her or if she contacts you wanting to hook up, a brief two word "no thanks" will suffice, but ignoring is probably better.

Please don't get all emotional telling her what you think of her and stay out of your life forever.

If you want her out of your life forever, that's your job, by either ignoring, or blocking.

Stop giving her so much power over you (and your emotions).

Archived