Dating in the 80's: Video Montage (For Anyone Needing a Smile/Laugh)

milly007

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh arn't they fab ...

Happy New Year and so much love and happiness and blessings are sent your way , all of you , for a wonderful 2019 and thankyou as well for keeping me company tonight xxxxxxxxxxx love always xxxxx

Right back at you, Ms. Pips. Have a great night!

Re: Siouxsie..... I always believe that we get some great things from every relationship, regardless of how it ended, or how long it lasted. Siouxsie, and loads of other 80’s alternative rock, was something I got from a relationship I was in at that time. Bands I had never heard of, but are now part of my permanent collection: The Smiths (and Morrissey on his own), Cowboy Junkies, The Sundays...but Siouxsie, in that abandoned grocery store in what is now a very trendy area, as one of our first dates....I will never forget.

Re: Siouxsie..... I always believe that we get some great things from every relationship, regardless of how it ended, or how long it lasted. Siouxsie, and loads of other 80’s alternative rock, was something I got from a relationship I was in at that time. Bands I had never heard of, but are now part of my permanent collection: The Smiths (and Morrissey on his own), Cowboy Junkies, The Sundays...but Siouxsie, in that abandoned grocery store in what is now a very trendy area, as one of our first dates....I will never forget.

That would have been an amazing experience.

I think there’s something about live music I will always love. Maybe because every experience I’ve had involving live music has been positive and fun? It’s one of my most favourite things to do - attending concerts, or anywhere where there’s live music.

P.s. I luv the Sundays!

ahh that's wonderful LH , I have noticed you do tend to take every positive you can no matter how hard the struggle and that is your gift I am sure . I still have my iconic Smiths T shirt * meat is murder * , all yellow and faded but like a whole big memory . To have a first date that was seeing Siouxsie wow that is one to remember without doubt and I love that you know the music I was having all my first experiences with too . It's brilliant ..I now know ..if we bump into each other , and who knows in this crazy world , you would be happy for me to get all my records out and reminisce ...bring vic and milly with you

That would have been an amazing experience.

I think there’s something about live music I will always love. Maybe because every experience I’ve had involving live music has been positive and fun? It’s one of my most favourite things to do - attending concerts, or anywhere where there’s live music.

P.s. I luv the Sundays!

I agree ...the buzz ..my daughter has got the bug as well ..she is always going to gigs and I know how she feels . I actually love the Theatre too , I feel like I have entered another world .

Milly , I didn't crash the party , I crashed another neighbours firework display lolol ..

It's 2019 here now ..so I wish you all a wonderful evening and much love for your new year xxxx

Yay! Go PCP! 🎉👊🙏💃

P.s. I believe this is your new nickname, pippy! —>PCP

Milly, funny videos! I met my (now ex) husband in the 80s. The hair styles! My ex had a mustache like that. And hair a bit longer in the back - although not quite a mullet (since he was an accountant then and worked for a big company). Now he is nearly bald...

What they didn't show were the women's hairstyles - big poofy hair. Lol.

Milly, funny videos! I met my (now ex) husband in the 80s. The hair styles! My ex had a mustache like that. And hair a bit longer in the back - although not quite a mullet (since he was an accountant then and worked for a big company). Now he is nearly bald...

What they didn't show were the women's hairstyles - big poofy hair. Lol.

yep I hear that lumi ...get the back combing done lol

Archived