Dating in the 80's: Video Montage (For Anyone Needing a Smile/Laugh)

milly007

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Milly, funny videos! I met my (now ex) husband in the 80s. The hair styles! My ex had a mustache like that. And hair a bit longer in the back - although not quite a mullet (since he was an accountant then and worked for a big company). Now he is nearly bald...

What they didn't show were the women's hairstyles - big poofy hair. Lol.

luminousone, this post made me laugh - the description. :)

It’s funny, I was born in the 80’s, but I don’t remember a lot of these styles at all. I remember my mom always being very stylish, without even trying it seemed. She’s always been this way (I didn’t inherit this gene. Lol). Her hair, makeup, clothes were always and have always been on point. With my dad, always jeans and t’s, other than when going to work, in which case he’d wear a suit. No one had big hair. Lol. I don’t know, I probably didn’t really notice these styles around me when out and about because they were just normal at the time, so nothing stood out. Or maybe being the age I was, I don’t really have any memory of it.

I do remember big hair in the 90’s though. Seemed like everyone was getting a perm.

I think it’s the cheesiness of some of these guys in the 80’s video that made me smile.

And that guy dressed as a Viking was a bit of a surprise, too. Lol

I dunno. I was laughing and cringing a bit at the same time when seeing/hearing some of these video clips.

luminousone, this post made me laugh - the description. :)

It’s funny, I was born in the 80’s, but I don’t remember a lot of these styles at all. I remember my mom always being very stylish, without even trying it seemed. She’s always been this way (I didn’t inherit this gene. Lol). Her hair, makeup, clothes were always and have always been on point. With my dad, always jeans and t’s, other than when going to work, in which case he’d wear a suit. No one had big hair. Lol. I don’t know, I probably didn’t really notice these styles around me when out and about because they were just normal at the time, so nothing stood out.

I do remember big hair in the 90’s though. Seemed like everyone was getting a perm.

I got married in the 90’s and had my son.

Oh shoot....I missed the blue eyes. He sure is cute....as are you! You're quick on the delete trigger, girl! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Thanks! Yeah, I am due to the troll infestation. 😂

Mind you I think when I was blond I was super cute. In my 30’s I had super long blond hair. My eyes are emerald green so it looked really cool. Will privately send you that.

Thanks! Yeah, I am due to the troll infestation. 😂

Mind you I think when I was blond I was super cute. In my 30’s I had super long blond hair. My eyes are emerald green so it looked really cool. Will privately send you that.

OK all you trolls who I know love to poke at Seraphim.....I can attest that she is a beautiful woman with a warm spirit. Move along, stupid trolls with little else to do in your lives. It's 2019....find something better to do.

oh my word ...let the world be glad anything I did in the 80's was not caught on video ...frickin ell ...hahahahaha missed you Milly xxxx

I feel the same way about Facebook. But my incriminating time period was 1992 - 2005ish.

awww....missd the pic! Darn.

I am bummed that I missed the photos, too.

Archived