From attraction to resentment

Lucha

Thank you browneyedgirl, batya, jibralta and anyone else I’m forgetting to mention. I really do read and value every one of your responses ! Just sometimes too busy to make a big effort to reply back , but Thank you!!

Just wanted to add.. feeling like something is missing is often considered like being desperate. I don’t agree, I am not desperate at all. If I was I would grab any opportunity at hand and I wouldn’t be single for a year now.

I just miss physical intimacy and affection. Not even sex. Getting a hug from someone every now and then can do wonders.

Does that make sense?

Thank you browneyedgirl, batya, jibralta and anyone else I’m forgetting to mention. I really do read and value every one of your responses ! Just sometimes too busy to make a big effort to reply back , but Thank you!!

Just wanted to add.. feeling like something is missing is often considered like being desperate. I don’t agree, I am not desperate at all. If I was I would grab any opportunity at hand and I wouldn’t be single for a year now.

I just miss physical intimacy and affection. Not even sex. Getting a hug from someone every now and then can do wonders.

Does that make sense?

Yes. But that’s not what I meant. You have a habit of pursuing unavailable people. My sense was you do that because you are desperate. You claim to want a healthy relationship but your actions are not consistent with that.

Yes. But that’s not what I meant. You have a habit of pursuing unavailable people. My sense was you do that because you are desperate. You claim to want a healthy relationship but your actions are not consistent with that.

If you grabbed an opportunity as you say you’d still be single. You’d just be a person clinging on to other people for sex. If you miss physical intimacy that much you’ll put on the effort to act in a healthy way in finding it.

Does that make sense?

Sure, but not to the degree that you'll play the role of someone's petri dish.

Smart is gender neutral. Good screening practices are the same for you as for everyone else: decide what YOU want from a relationship and work backwards to find it. Screen OUT anyone who's not looking for the exact same thing that you are. If you are relationship material, then pass on those who don't know what they want, FWB's, casual, married, newly broken up, etc.

Bi-curious is for kids. If a fully grown adult doesn't know where she stands sexually, why mess with that?

Advice from grandma: "The problem is not that snakes will cross your path, they will. The problem comes when you lack the self respect to avoid picking up the snake to play with it."

Archived