What am I doing wrong?

dummy246

Hello,

I met this girl I really like and she likes me. We have been seeing each other for almost for months but official bf/gf for about 2 weeks. We always have fun but we both live at home and it is difficult to find privacy. I am working on moving out but right now not an option. She has been with 15 guys and I have not been with anyone. We make out a lot and both enjoy it. I have made a good amount of advances but we havent done the deed yet. This is embarrassing for me and I don't believe she knows I have not been with anyone. Everything about the relationship feels real except that I can't find a way or time to be intimate with her. It feels like she might be playing a game with me but it is difficult to tell because I don't blame her for not having sex with me yet. It is a difficult and embarrassing situation for me but I am looking for any advice to help make this relationship more intimate or if you think I am being played, or any suggestions on how to proceed. I am afraid I will lose her if it does not happen soon and I am afraid to bring it up and say that I want more because it might mess my chance up with her, Should I keep playing it cool and when it happens it happens or should I bring it up to her and if yes, how what would you say.

Thanks I hope to get good advice from this because I am freaking out about it. If you need clarification on anything ask away.

Hello,

I met this girl I really like and she likes me. We have been seeing each other for almost for months but official bf/gf for about 2 weeks. We always have fun but we both live at home and it is difficult to find privacy. I am working on moving out but right now not an option. She has been with 15 guys and I have not been with anyone. We make out a lot and both enjoy it. I have made a good amount of advances but we havent done the deed yet. This is embarrassing for me and I don't believe she knows I have not been with anyone. Everything about the relationship feels real except that I can't find a way or time to be intimate with her. It feels like she might be playing a game with me but it is difficult to tell because I don't blame her for not having sex with me yet. It is a difficult and embarrassing situation for me but I am looking for any advice to help make this relationship more intimate or if you think I am being played, or any suggestions on how to proceed. I am afraid I will lose her if it does not happen soon and I am afraid to bring it up and say that I want more because it might mess my chance up with her, Should I keep playing it cool and when it happens it happens or should I bring it up to her and if yes, how what would you say.

Thanks I hope to get good advice from this because I am freaking out about it. If you need clarification on anything ask away.

Hi there,

From personal experience sex especially the first time with any new partner will be slightly awkward, I have never brought up something very abruptly like that as I dont believe its necessary, she will follow along when she is ready. My advice would be to set yourself up on a classic date from the movies, either cook her dinner or take her out and make your intentions known, ask her to come home. When you get down to business if she guides you to something other than sex then I would take it that way, at this time its polite to ask wether she would like too or not if she wants to or not she will make herself known.

Ok so I have tried to edit my response and I get an error message every time. I meant: “you don’t believe she knows” you haven’t been with anyone.

I don’t know how old you are but you have held off so why rush into it with a girl you’re into for two weeks? Things like that happen naturally. Don’t push it or think too much into it.

But out of curiously how old are both of you?

I’m struck by your statement that if it doesn’t happen soon you will lose her. That is not a reason to have sex with someone. You will regret it if you do

Well, you might want to plan a weekend somewhere together and rent a hotel room, or camp out at a festival or something like that. You don't need to tell her you're a virgin but make sure you please her first before pleasing yourself and ask her what she likes.

Archived