Does She like me?

yamajii89

Hi guys, just need your advice on this one.

So ive been chatting and seeing this girl, and we seem to vibe really well, she's a artive/design student on a university nearby my place. I didnt really think of her romantically untill recently, when i decided to make a move and see if she bites, i secretly gave her a gift shes been nagging about for a Loooong time, a simple drawing book. i snuck it in her bag along with a simple motivational non romantic letter. Im a Concept Designer by profession so we really jived in that department too.

ever since that day shes been really sweet, surprising me at my gym bringing me food at my house, etc. we stay up until 3am just talking about random stuff.

despite all that i dont know if she likes me.

She's still a student and her dad is really strict (Filipino family) and she really cant go out much, yet she makes the time to come by.

im thinking of telling her that i do like her. not sure what her response would be, but im the kind of guy who dont want to waste any time, but at the same time i dont mind taking it slow.

Well, that's your answer: she likes you but her family won't let her do anything. All the two of you can do is flirt with each other. You can ask her outright if you can court her and that will get things started. If her parents are strict traditionalists, at some point you need to meet them. But start by asking her if you can court her and as long as she doesn't say no, then move forward.

She probably knows this. However have you taken her out on a date rather than letting her sneak out of her parents home and bring you food? Why can't you meet her after school/work and treat her to something? Don't blurt out that you have a crush. It's creepy.

im thinking of telling her that i do like her.

Archived