No, not 'like all'. You keep trying to normalize what you're doing, which is your prerogative, it really is, but don't get mad when you get called out on it.

As we both pointed out at the end of the day you choosing to date this woman is completely your choice and you have to deal with the good and the bad.

All these extra steps, asking for advice, what's the point?

I don't think a single person has said either woman was a winner, but you have to expierience this, which I totally get, so go and do it, there's no use parading this as a well thought out venture.

I like things to be well thought out....within reason. I'm a scientist so..it's kind of in my nature.

Umm....yes we do ALL have our moments during the "healing process" where we get down. It's completely normal behavior. What isn't normal is to stay in the "down" state.

I'm not mad...lol. But you are parading your opinion as "this is what it is". It's not. I didn't come here to be told what to do or to have someone tell me how it really is as if the reality of the situation eludes me. I'm cognizant of EVERYTHING. But sometimes other peoples opinions, even if they are don't have every fact (which is impossible to summarize in a post), help me to get a little perspective and to support what I already know/decisions I have to make. That's all.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's this assumption that if you're single and focusing on yourself you're down? I guess we just see things differently

Healing process and dating should not even be in the same sentence. You are trying to act as if it's normal for them to be together. It's not. You heal then you date. Is it cocky to state that as a fact? It's my personal opinion it isn't but I will accept that and leave it alone.

Good luck on your journey

Archived