Just after some advice

Wayne123

Sorry you're going through this. It's great that you have so much compassion for her, but it's time to accept that there's something unhealthy keeping you sucked in, some kind of validation you're seeking from her. She dangles it just enough to trigger hope (unblocking) and then takes that hope away ("i don't know why i unblocked you"). she's lost right now, emotionally all over the place, and you're just going to continue getting burned the closer you get to the fire.

i'm in a version of this myself, as you can see from my recent posting, only mine was a three year thing with a load of heartbreak. it remains a tight knot to squeeze out of, and i advise you to get out—fully—before the noose keeps tightening.

Ahh, that won't work on me. No emotional attachment anymore. To be honest the weirdness has done me a favour as it made it a lot easier to let go.

So today she messages me. On WhatsApp. I ask what she wants and I congratulate her on her the birth of her husbands child with his 19 year old. I get blocked. Lol

So fast forward 10 minutes I get a phone call from her saying how she misses me and wants things to go back to friendly between us lol call ends.

I then get smss from her saying she wants things to be fixed (no thanks) and it suddenly changed to we need to cut ties which is fine by me. Hell I'm over it, is too nutty for me but I do see humour in it.

Now it's changed to she doesn't want to fix things or talk, she just wanted to see that I'm OK lol

So now, she's gonna call later apparently lol

What the actual F? Lol

I have never seen this behaviour from anyone ever before.

So I just got a message that said maybe we shouldn't talk at all.

So a call came through.

I asked her "what is up with you" she says "maybe I don't care anymore"

So I ask why contact me?

She says she doesn't know and that maybe she was wrong to contact me and won't do it again.

I think she's developed some sort of mental illness. It's literally like two people in her head.

So now I got a message saying we will talk tomorrow lol but she will not unblock me on WhatsApp. Lol

I know it sounds bad but this is doing me a favour as I felt bad for being rotten before and now it feels clearly deserved and I feel less guilty and justified for telling her where to go.

It is shocking how she changed, I mean she up until last month seemed literally perfect and now seems like a bipolar fruitcake.

So it got bad.

Her husband phoned me up lol

Threats everything.

He called back and was calm and he was super pissed when I told him I went on holiday with her 3 weeks ago.

Now I know for sure why she changed so quickly. She's a dirty trollop!

I don't feel even the slightest bit guilty for how I spoke to her now, I should have laid in more.

Recently I started a birthday message thread.

I was, very correctly, told I clearly had unresolved issues.

Do you think you have any?

It's about being bothered to reply.

I'm in no position to lecture you on this subject.

But it helps to be told.

For me the unresolved issue was not knowing for sure exactly why she changed literally overnight. It was like 2 separate people. It felt weird and odd.

What didn't help is I'm straight up, ask a question, get an answer.

I asked and I got lied to, but I knew it was a lie.

Fortunately I now know 100% the reason why.

All the faults that she never mentioned once in 6 months suddenly became a problem, but these were just excuses for her to divert the truth, to attempt to hide her lies.

I know now that it was not me, it was her. I feel pretty good if I'm honest.

I don't like losing people, it's never nice but at this time I genuinely feel better, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I don't need that Jeremy Kyle life that she lives. It's weird, not normal.

She no longer offers anything positive therefore she's got go.

Its great not walking on egg shells anymore.

Good riddance I say.

For me the unresolved issue was not knowing for sure exactly why she changed literally overnight. It was like 2 separate people. It felt weird and odd.

What didn't help is I'm straight up, ask a question, get an answer.

I asked and I got lied to, but I knew it was a lie.

Fortunately I now know 100% the reason why.

All the faults that she never mentioned once in 6 months suddenly became a problem, but these were just excuses for her to divert the truth, to attempt to hide her lies.

I know now that it was not me, it was her. I feel pretty good if I'm honest.

I don't like losing people, it's never nice but at this time I genuinely feel better, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I don't need that Jeremy Kyle life that she lives. It's weird, not normal.

She no longer offers anything positive therefore she's got go.

Its great not walking on egg shells anymore.

Good riddance I say.

Pow Pow!

Don't forget what you wrote here. You will not only be okay you will be better.

Mitch

Archived