She never sends me pictures...

BigSyke

Girl I've been dating for a few months has "accidentally" shown me a few photos on her phone in an "opps" moment. She said those are for me later.

Occasionally she has said she's taking pictures to send me to brighten up my day. But they never get sent...

This kind of bums me out because I know she has a stockpile on her phone, and I find her exceptionally attractive, but she just doesn't send me any. Lately things have been going stale a bit as well. Does this generally mean she's sending these off to other prospects?

She doesn’t have to send you pictures. She may not trust what you want to do with them.

This. I have nightmares about this stuff. And also, why assume she is sending them to others if she isn't sending them to you? Has she given you a reason not to trust her?

This. I have nightmares about this stuff. And also, why assume she is sending them to others if she isn't sending them to you? Has she given you a reason not to trust her?

Just having a bunch of them on her phone kind of signified to me she was sending them out. I've never questioned her about it, nor will I.

But again, she has said she wanted to send me pics- on numerous occasions. She's even told me she's taken a few just for me.

I guess I'm feeling she is "looking" because things have went south this week for unknown reasons-possibly lost interest. That may have something to do with my curiosity here.

Just having a bunch of them on her phone kind of signified to me she was sending them out. I've never questioned her about it, nor will I.

But again, she has said she wanted to send me pics- on numerous occasions. She's even told me she's taken a few just for me.

I guess I'm feeling she is "looking" because things have went south this week for unknown reasons-possibly lost interest. That may have something to do with my curiosity here.

Fact: she has pictures on her phone, and has told you she will send you some but never does.

Fact: you have noticed that things have gone "south" this week but aren't sure why.

Assumptions: you believe she might be sending the pics to other guys, because she isn't sending them to you and because you feel things are off between you.

Assumptions are dangerous, as we tend to fill in the blanks with our own projections of what we think the other person is thinking or doing, and those projections are almost always much worse than reality. I always say there is nothing to be lost by asking a question based on the facts. That way you won't have to try and fill in the blanks yourself.

Given that this was posted in the Sex & Romance forum, am I assuming correctly that these are adult pics?

How did she happen to show you these in an "oops" moment?

If she has taken several and volunteered that they were for you but were never sent, and you never asked for or suggested that she take a naughty photo for you, then I don't think you're off-base in wondering why she's taking them to begin with.

Archived