He didn't call. not sure i care

Lambert

I mentioned on a few threads my potential date. We met online. we've been at once. After the date he texted me all week. On Thursday he asked me out for the weekend. Neither of us really had a lot of time available. We said maybe Sunday but I had lunch plans. We really didn't make a definite. I left it with hey let's keep sunday in mind.

That was Thursday night before bed. And I haven't heard from him since. Yes I could have text him. But I also didn't want to express too much interest because I really am getting over a breakup. and I'm not that interested.

thoughts? I'm not upset. And I also don't expect to hear from him again. Another thread that someone posted sorry o p i don't remember who! but it was around it happens to everyone if you've dated.... the MIA situation.

Well in my opinion it sounds like your weren't over your ex anyways so maybe for the best? If ur really interested u can text him I guess. My ex told me guys want to know the girl is interested and to show interest back too when we were first dating .

I am not over my ex and probably would run away if I tried to date right now.

Well in my opinion it sounds like your weren't over your ex anyways so maybe for the best? If ur really interested u can text him I guess. My ex told me guys want to know the girl is interested and to show interest back too when we were first dating .

I am not over my ex and probably would run away if I tried to date right now.

you're right about that- not being over the ex. I'm moving forward but it still hurts....

Neither of you took the initiative to make concrete plans.

So your "Let's keep Sunday in mind" doesn't really say much. If anything, I'd interpret it as if you could take it or leave it (making plans with him).

Sounds like you ghosted each other. :)

Don't be surprised if you hear from him again, though.

You two kinda left your plans up in the air.

He's probably thinking to himself, "hmmmm, I didn't hear from lambert today...".

Neither of you took the initiative to make concrete plans.

So your "Let's keep Sunday in mind" doesn't really say much. If anything, I'd interpret it as if you could take it or leave it (making plans with him).

Sounds like you ghosted each other. :)

Don't be surprised if you hear from him again, though.

You two kinda left your plans up in the air.

He's probably thinking to himself, "hmmmm, I didn't hear from lambert today...".

that's probably true. On our date I didn't think there was much interest on his part. But he's texting me when you got home and kept in touch all week. So I guess I was kind of lukewarm to it. I mean what fun is it being on a date and signs aren't clear?

That's what I hate about dating sometimes. It makes a relationship more agreeable to me because I just want to feel like, you know the guys attracted to me

Yeah I hate dating for the same reason. If a guy isnt showing any clear signs of interest I move on. I would just keep options open.

You dont sound excited about him. I think youll know you found the right match when a guy comes along that makes you forget all about your ex.

Lisa

i don't feel ghosted... maybe he's ghosted. haha

Lol! Keep this attitude, you'll be fine!

I think it was too up in the air, honestly. But since you didn't really have an interest anyway, move on from it.

Until you're healed more, I don't think you'll really be feeling it with anyone. I did that too, and I felt worse. It's just been recently there were two I felt a very strong attraction to, and my breakup was the end of July last year. It takes time.

I'm kinda regretting turning down the one who wanted fwb situation because not only was he younger and hot, he liked the same things I did. We had so many plans made, ughhhhhhhhhh lol whyyyyyÿyyyyy did I cut him off????? I mean, he was honest, I really should have taken it, I could have stared into those baby blues he has allllllll dayyyyyyyyyyy and night :p

Lol! Keep this attitude, you'll be fine!

I think it was too up in the air, honestly. But since you didn't really have an interest anyway, move on from it.

Until you're healed more, I don't think you'll really be feeling it with anyone. I did that too, and I felt worse. It's just been recently there were two I felt a very strong attraction to, and my breakup was the end of July last year. It takes time.

I'm kinda regretting turning down the one who wanted fwb situation because not only was he younger and hot, he liked the same things I did. We had so many plans made, ughhhhhhhhhh lol whyyyyyÿyyyyy did I cut him off????? I mean, he was honest, I really should have taken it, I could have stared into those baby blues he has allllllll dayyyyyyyyyyy and night :p

dont second-guess yourself on that, girl friend! Someone better it's just around the corner. Because although friends with benefits does work for some, it also distract you from what you're really looking for and that's kind of a waste of time.

For me anyway friends with benefits just a Band-Aid

Then second-guess yourself on that, girl! Someone better it's just around the corner. Because although friends with benefits does work for some, it also distract you from what you're really looking for and that's kind of a waste of time.

For me anyway friends with benefits just a Band-Aid

I know, but it was the band aid of all band aids! So handsome, charming, funny, sweet, just adorable!

Like, if you had to choose between the Sponge Bob bandaid (my ex) or the Superman bandaid (that guy omg) lol

If only the ex had not been creeping up on me convincing me of fwb, I would have taken the temporary fix from the other guy and ripped that bandaid off prior to developing feelings. Maybe..... Idk I'm kinda a sucker for a handsome man :)

My ex was cute but ya know he's not looking too good through my eyes anymore given our history.

Could have been having fun while still looking! I'm more just waiting now though. When it happens, it happens.

I know, but it was the band aid of all band aids! So handsome, charming, funny, sweet, just adorable!

Like, if you had to choose between the Sponge Bob bandaid (my ex) or the Superman bandaid (that guy omg) lol

If only the ex had not been creeping up on me convincing me of fwb, I would have taken the temporary fix from the other guy and ripped that bandaid off prior to developing feelings. Maybe..... Idk I'm kinda a sucker for a handsome man :)

My ex was cute but ya know he's not looking too good through my eyes anymore given our history.

Could have been having fun while still looking! I'm more just waiting now though. When it happens, it happens.

youre right about one thing (at least) do fwb with a hottie and not an ex

another hottie will be here soon. maybe shave your legs etc so you're ready! lol

youre right about one thing (at least) do fwb with a hottie and not an ex

another hottie will be here soon. maybe shave your legs etc so you're ready! lol

Lol silly!ya they are shaved, long, and super smooth because I bought this Dead Sea salt scrub and omg it's amazing.

It removes all the dry dead winter skin and leaves my legs so nice! Now they need a tan, my heels, I'm good to go!

My dancing shoes have been in my closet to long now. Shoes are top priority, right? I really should not neglect them :)

My best assets--- my legs and my eyes. I have no booty I'm too skinny, 5'7, 117 pounds . I think I need a Brazilian butt implant! :tongue:

Lol silly!ya they are shaved, long, and super smooth because I bought this Dead Sea salt scrub and omg it's amazing.

It removes all the dry dead winter skin and leaves my legs so nice! Now they need a tan, my heels, I'm good to go!

My dancing shoes have been in my closet to long now. Shoes are top priority, right? I really should not neglect them :)

My best assets--- my legs and my eyes. I have no booty I'm too skinny, 5'7, 117 pounds . I think I need a Brazilian butt implant! :tongue:

SG, I buy and often make my own sugar scrub which works even better!!

Sugar and Josie Maran argon oil. Her argon oil is the best. I bathe with it, massage it all over my body, it absorbs really well, and leaves my skin so silky smooth! I highly recommend!

Just bought her self-tanner too, on line.

Have not received yet, but it's supposed to give you the most natural and glowing tan!

With her tan enhancer, it lasts for 21 days!

SG, I buy and often make my own sugar scrub which works even better!!

Sugar and Josie Maran argon oil. Her argon oil is the best. I bathe with it, massage it all over my body, it absorbs really well, and leaves my skin so silky smooth! I highly recommend!

Just bought her self-tanner too, on line.

Have not received yet, but it's supposed to give you the most natural and glowing tan!

With her tan enhancer, it lasts for 21 days!

Nice :) let me know how the self tanner works, I have tried a few including one by Avon, which yes they work but is the one you ordered for your face as well? I found those to be not natural looking at all, funny thing I never let the sun rays touch my face lol , sunscreen , protective glasses to keep the wrinkles away .

Someone I was friends with worked a tanning salon for years, and naturally took advantage of the free tanning beds (btw the spray on tanning is really nice if done by a skilled person, they can make you look really sculpted by their airbrushing art form) but anyway so after over a decade of tanning her skin looked leathery at 33.

let us know how the josie maran tanner is. did you get it from qvc? i use her concealer stick. its the best a

i sometimes think about using self tanner but i don't. I'm very fair and just stay white.... i don't care. i have black hair and blue eyes so goth works for me. lol

ps.... i did text ghost boy just in case it was my fault to say "lets keep Sunday in mind"

he can respond or not. i still don't care. but i guess i care enough not to be rude.... or ghost a person. that's really not me. my kindness does sometimes cost me my feelings, but in this case.... not really.

ps.... i did text ghost boy just in case it was my fault to say "lets keep Sunday in mind"

he can respond or not. i still don't care. but i guess i care enough not to be rude.... or ghost a person. that's really not me. my kindness does sometimes cost me my feelings, but in this case.... not really.

That was nice of you. You're the better person :)

That was nice of you. You're the better person :)
he said, no worries. his weekend got away from him, too.

i kinda thought that was the end of it. But then he continued to text me after work until bed.

So maybe there will be a 2nd date...

I'm outta town till Fri. but not only is he pretty handsome, he lives literally 5 mins from me. two traffic lights! so that makes it easy. idk about you, but first dates with someone i met on line, is less likely to happen, if they are across town.

i kinda thought that was the end of it. But then he continued to text me after work until bed.

Close, handsome, what more is needed? Lol :tongue:

Mine contacted me last night, I was not very nice, so he did not text me until bed, he just stopped texting completely. He was like "you're being a real a** " yup. I was. lmfaooooooooooo I guess I wasn't a good ego stroker last night ! Too bad, so sad.

When I dated it was perfectly appropriate not to contact the person again if you didn't want another date and had only met a few times. If the person suggested a specific day and time it was rude not to follow up though. I would think that if he suggests that again, either confirm then or make a plan as to when you plan to confirm -that way you can text him and be sure that you're not over texting . Glad you followed up and I think it would have been fine if you texted him in the first place.

When I dated it was perfectly appropriate not to contact the person again if you didn't want another date and had only met a few times. If the person suggested a specific day and time it was rude not to follow up though. I would think that if he suggests that again, either confirm then or make a plan as to when you plan to confirm -that way you can text him and be sure that you're not over texting . Glad you followed up and I think it would have been fine if you texted him in the first place.
i completely agree. it takes two to tango!

Close, handsome, what more is needed? Lol :tongue:

Mine contacted me last night, I was not very nice, so he did not text me until bed, he just stopped texting completely. He was like "you're being a real a** " yup. I was. lmfaooooooooooo I guess I wasn't a good ego stroker last night ! Too bad, so sad.

get out of here! why is he bothering you. maybe he's not seeing anyone. And maybe if youre an A more often he'd get his own head out of his!

I'm sure you will continue to hear from him.

As for me, still NC..... but feeling better. work travel doing me a solid for sure. I'm with people and dining out with my team for most meals keeps my mind busy. I have some food allergies so i don't go whole hog on the dining out. that's good for the waistline!

i still think about ex all day long..... have many convos in my head with him..... sometimes I'm telling him why i can't get back with him. haha.... sometimes I'm just rehashing how wrong he was and how i didn't deserve this..... ugh

Archived