i took myself on a date. ha

Moving on and creating my own little agenda each day. tonight i decided to just get out. i went to an upscale mall. i shopped for a bit and then went to the bar in one of the restuarants. the bartenders were nice. Had a flat bread. It is national pizza day. bought some lipsticks. 2 were buy one get one 50% off (nice!) and the other was full price (ooh lala! I'm with it!)

what you doing to move forward?

I'm moving forward by getting under someone else!! Haha jk :)

It's nice you treated yourself. Have to keep looking good to help feel good!

I had pizza, deep dish with pepperoni, onions, and mushrooms tonight for pizza day.

Funny thing I was driving and heard about it on the radio. I didn't even know, so that was an easy dinner

decision for tonight.

Moving on and creating my own little agenda each day. tonight i decided to just get out. i went to an upscale mall. i shopped for a bit and then went to the bar in one of the restuarants. the bartenders were nice. Had a flat bread. It is national pizza day. bought some lipsticks. 2 were buy one get one 50% off (nice!) and the other was full price (ooh lala! I'm with it!)

I LOVE when makeup is buy one get one 50% off - any place we know of?

I do that alot myself - when my daughter goes with her dad for the night, if my friends aren't around, I'll go out to eat and sit at the bar, I actually really like it! Good job mama!

Oh good on you! Is there a second date :)

This morning i felt low, so i booked myself into a spa hotel for one night as my birthday treat next week in the mountains. When i get there i will book a massage, chill with wine/food/ movie and go for a long morning stroll

:)

Oh good on you! Is there a second date :)

This morning i felt low, so i booked myself into a spa hotel for one night as my birthday treat next week in the mountains. When i get there i will book a massage, chill with wine/food/ movie and go for a long morning stroll :)

That sounds like a fabulous birthday! I hope it makes you feel better!

I LOVE when makeup is buy one get one 50% off - any place we know of?

I do that alot myself - when my daughter goes with her dad for the night, if my friends aren't around, I'll go out to eat and sit at the bar, I actually really like it! Good job mama!

its at ULTA they had a lot on sale but no coupon. NYX was the bogo 50% NYX Powder Puff Lippie. i got the red and wine shades

STILA was the full price. its shimmery pink.

i like them all or mixed together cause I'm crazy. ha!

Go Gurrrrrrrrrl!!!!!

That's nice!

I had no idea it was national pizza day. I love pizza and I missed an excellent excuse to eat it. Especially since I got back from NYC 30 minutes ago >:(

*high five click*

I haven't done this but I need to (because I am definitely feeling low), there's a Latin dance studio I know of, Latin dance styles isn't my first choice (I want to learn hip hop) but I hire PA equipment to them sometimes and every time I'm there everyone just feels so cheerful and friendly, I want to A sign up for classes and B invite this cool woman I know, who's recently become single, so now is for sure the time to extend the hand of friendship and she said she'd be down with Latin dance class.

Much more small, I've been running the air con a lot, I wouldn't normally. but everything else is bad so my treat to myself is to take the edge off the heat

I haven't done this fir a while, but thank you for reminding me with your list. I have this really nice dress that I have had for a whole and haven't gotten around to wearing so I had better do something about that. I have a favourite cafe/restaurant which I gave been to several times on my win, but not for a while. They make the best handmade pasta. No other pasta compares.

I'm like you with lipsticks too, and the last few years as well as lipstick, I sometimes like to wear a lip liner/lip filler which is like a felt-zipped pen and doesn't cone off unless you use a couple if applications of makeup remover. I love to gave my eyelashes and eyebrows tinted.

its at ULTA they had a lot on sale but no coupon. NYX was the bogo 50% NYX Powder Puff Lippie. i got the red and wine shades

STILA was the full price. its shimmery pink.

i like them all or mixed together cause I'm crazy. ha!

Lol! Three might be crazy! But girl, I mix two different shades every day. That's a known trick of the best makeup artists! Why settle for one, when you can blend and create your own look?

I do this all the time. I guess I didn't know it was unusual :stung:

Every weekend I do something by myself. Go to a nice walking around shopping center, go to a display or museum, take a drive...I even go to restaurants alone!!! Yes, I do!

I figure if there's something I want to do and no friends are available, it would be silly to miss out. So I go alone. And almost every single time I go to a car show or happy hour alone I end up talking to people. It's fun.

I highly recommend this.

im envious. I really wish i could enjoy my own company. Maybe im being too hatd on myself right now as im only day 1 out of a 3 year very abusive relationship. Its good to read you are having fun on your own - hope that will be me some day.

1 day isn't very long. It takes time. Im sorry to hear it was an abusive relationship. That would take a toll on anyone's confidence. But you should absolutely treat yourself and do somthing to cheer you up.

Was it a very abusive relationship? Do you think you could benefit with talking to someone, say a psychologist therapist. I hear they are really good because they help you find coping strategies. Im even considering it myself because im in a pattern.

On the bright side, i now can't wait for my birthday treat (on me).

Archived